My Introduction. New To The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1
Hello Petrol heads, My name is Avinash Beohar and I am from a small city called Jabalpur, where i am born and brought up. I am a car enthusiast since childhood, i have been always been close to the cars. I am an agriculturist by profession and look upon my farm. I am a road trip insect and I always prefer road transport over any other means of transport. I was a bit busy with my work because it was the plantation season for the new crop and managing the locust attack as well [frustration], so i thought to do up with The Automotive India and share my car's experience with you all Petrol Heads.

The vehicles which I own is a Vitara Brezza and her nickname is VB, and I own two tractors and a trolley as well for my farm and I own a Honda Activa as well for doing the household chores[:)].

As I said, I am a road trip freak, I have discovered the following places with the following cars-

1. Shimla by our Tata 207 crew cab
2. Manali by our Mahindra Bolero
3. Uttrakhand by our sumo grande
4. Karnataka by our sumo grande
5. Andhra Pradesh by our sumo grande
6. Goa by our sumo grande
7. Maharashtra by our sumo grande

Regards,
Avinash

350Z

Core Team
Hi Avinash. You’re welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Looking forward to read your travel experiences in detail. Have a pleasant experience on the forum and feel free to buzz the team in case of support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I am a road trip insect and I always prefer road transport over any other means of transport.
The vehicles which I own is a Vitara Brezza and her nickname is VB, and I own two tractors and a trolley as well for my farm and I own a Honda Activa as well for doing the household chores[:)].
I am a road trip freak, I have discovered the following places with the following cars-
1. Shimla by our Tata 207 crew cab 2. Manali by our Mahindra Bolero 3. Uttrakhand by our sumo grande 4. Karnataka by our sumo grande 5. Andhra Pradesh by our sumo grande
6. Goa by our sumo grande7. Maharashtra by our sumo grande
Welcome to our forum!! I am eagerly waiting for more details from you regarding these road trips,and experiences related with them.
Have you driven your tractors yourself.How was the experience(as compared to passenger cars)? Please post some pics.Eager to see them.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Hi Avinash. You’re welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Looking forward to read your travel experiences in detail. Have a pleasant experience on the forum and feel free to buzz the team in case of support.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z, soon i will post the threads of my trip, even I am excited to share about my trips [:)].

Thread Starter #6
Welcome to our forum!! I am eagerly waiting for more details from you regarding these road trips,and experiences related with them.
Have you driven your tractors yourself.How was the experience(as compared to passenger cars)? Please post some pics.Eager to see them.
Thanks mayankdixit, as I said I will post about my trips and talking about the tractors I have two tractors with me.Whenever we want to buy a tractor we have to consider that it has 4WD system, what horsepower it has.In order to support new machines like rotavator, seeder.55 hp tractor can do for you.
I have driven both of them here's my experience-
Sonalika 750 III rx HDM, this tractor is equipped with the power steering which is considered a comfort feature whenever you buy a new tractor because most of don't have power steering even today, Its easier to drive because it has a p.s and has a light clutch which makes it easier to drive. This one is really fun because you sit high from the ground visibility is really nice but it has a top speed of 35 kmph and has an engine size of 3707 cc I am sure that you are feeling awkward [lol] but is what it is and can carry a load of 2 tons.
The other tractor is Mahindra Gujrat 405, this takes a lot of effort because it does not has a power steering and ha a clutch which takes a lot effort whenever you press it, gearing also feels hard to use it has 45 horsepower usually used to carry loads. It has an engine size of 2600 cc, after driving it for half an hour you will not need any workout

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
it has a top speed of 35 kmph and has an engine size of 3707 cc I am sure that you are feeling awkward [lol] but is what it is and can carry a load of 2 tons.
Nothing to feel awkward here. I can totally understand and most auto enthusiasts will understand easily too.These are torque machines intended to pull and pull in the mud .They are not meant for racing on paved roads!

Last edited:

Top Bottom