My Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Magna - Pincers

Is there anyone who feels irritated from the Nios's horn honking during every lock and unlock of the car? Can anyone please guide me if that feature could be turned off.
I am in same boat as you. Whole basment echos with the horn while locking and unlocking.
I will have the wire removed during 1st service.

Thread Starter #47
Even I get similar figures when I use 60+% AC. Only when the AC usage is relatively less, say only 40 or 30%, I would get something around 14, that too really rare.
I guess Hyundai's aren't known for their fuel efficeinency
Nano was traded off for how much? If you mind uttering the number here, you can PM me. Was curious to know [;)]
Hyundai gave me 40k along with 15k exchange bonus. MS was offering me 45k along with exchange bonus.

Is there anyone who feels irritated from the Nios's horn honking during every lock and unlock of the car? Can anyone please guide me if that feature could be turned off.
I am in same boat as you. Whole basment echos with the horn while locking and unlocking.
I will have the wire removed during 1st service.
[lol][lol] You aren't not the first person to complain of this. During my first service i had checked about this with my service advisor. he told that the only solution was to cut the wire.

Thread Starter #48
Recently I had ordered Infitary Zes led from aliexpress. Due to extended Chinese holidays the shipping was delayed. Finally after 3 weeks if delay it was shipped. I received the package in 2 weeks and had no issues with the customs.
box.jpeg

This came in a nice box compared to the previous acersun LEDs that I had purchased earlier.
led.jpeg

The bulbs were neatly packed and had good padding to avoid any sort of damage.
led comp.jpeg

The led chips are placed more or less similar to the position of the filament in the halogen bulb.

Finally I went on to install them as soon as I received it. I had collected the package while going to office and began its installation immediately as it should be a 10-15 min job. But boy I was in for a surprise. the bulb on the right HL went in without any issues. It took 5 mins for me to install the right sided bulb. Installed the chuck first and the retainer clip was fixed following which the bulb was inserted into the chuck. This model allowed me to rotate the led to 360 deg. Thought it offers more flexibility , getting the bulb to be properly aligned was more of a hit or miss as there were not any guides to mark the position.
Then the left bulb. The reflector housing had some unwanted projections at the place where the chuck sat. Due to this the chuck did not sit flat and was raised a bit upwards. Due to this putting the retainer clip back in its place became an ordeal . After struggling for 45 mins and getting totally drenched in sweat I managed to install the bulb. But the bulb was tilted towards the left and there was nothing much I could do about it. the beam was not aligned properly . Due to my tight work schedule I had to live with it till the weekend and today morning , I removed the bulb and the chuck, filed it at the right places and installed it again. This time it was a breeze.
filed chuck.jpeg

the filed chuck.
filed 1.jpeg

chuck seating.jpeg

the chuck now sitting properly.

gap.jpeg

The bulb tilted towards the left due to the chuck not sitting properly .

scene 1 : well lit street
Ambient lighting in my street
amb 2.jpeg

low beam
low beam 2.jpeg

high beam
high beam 2.jpeg

scene 2

unlit Chennai bypass road's ambient light.
amb 1.jpeg

low beam
low beam 1.jpeg

high beam
high beam 1.jpeg

scene 3
Dark dead end alley. ambient light.
amb light.jpeg

low beam
low beam.jpeg

high beam

high beam.jpeg

overall I could find good improvement over halogen bulbs! fingers crossed about its reliability.[:D]

Attachments

Why is that plastic on the dash screen left over, with more miles munching and heat it would stuck on the glass badly.Kindly remove it as the earliest and also if there are any other plastics left on your car that needs tobe taken off kindly do so along with ribbons if there are do remove them as well else it would keep its prints on your bonnet.

Thread Starter #50
Why is that plastic on the dash screen left over, with more miles munching and heat it would stuck on the glass badly.Kindly remove it as the earliest and also if there are any other plastics left on your car that needs tobe taken off kindly do so along with ribbons if there are do remove them as well else it would keep its prints on your bonnet.
Are you talking about the plastic on the ICE screen ? Ribbons were removed way back :)

kindly PM me your number , ill ask the admin to do the needful
i am unable to start a new conversation, no clue why [confused]
can you PM me the group’s link if possible or you can Ping me first on my PM , maybe then i will be able to send the number to you.

i am new to automotive india so bear with this amateur user !

Thread Starter #54
i am unable to start a new conversation, no clue why [confused]
can you PM me the group’s link if possible or you can Ping me first on my PM , maybe then i will be able to send the number to you.

i am new to automotive india so bear with this amateur user !
will PM you.

Top Bottom