My (Honda) City - As Urban As Ever

Thread Starter #33
no nothing as such.
Actually we took the delivery on 14th as it was auspicious and the car was supposed to sent back to the showroom after a puja.
But due to unavailability of drivers it happened only after a week.
Then it came back with beige leather interiors :)

Ravi,
Use some waxpol rubbing compound on the bumper scratches. Would dull them down a bit and probably would not stand out as it does now.

Enjoy the car.

Thread Starter #36
Major mile stone coming up.My ANHC will be completing 5k km soon.
I will start writing a proper in-depth review after reaching the milestone.Hehe and my dad is learning to drive the car again after almost 6+ months. I am both happy and sad. Happy because he can drop me at college and sad because I dont like sharing my car.

Thread Starter #38
Hmm...
So the car has done around 9k kms now.
I am getting a pretty good average of 10kmpl(city).
My daily run is around 30kms every day and 60+ on weekends.
Generally the car is as smooth as butter but if there is even slight changes in air pressure I have noticed that bumps can be felt very easily.Solved this by filling in nitrogen in the tyres.Quite an unexpected result the car feels like its floating on the clouds these days.
Another major observation was you have to drive at dead slow speeds on speed breakers ie. 0-10kmph else the car wobbles like a spring toy and the passengers on the rear seat bounce off :P dont know if they should be called speed breakers or car breakers!! because some speed breakers which are wider do not harm the car but the ones that are narrow and a bit elevated hurt the car real bad.
More updates will follow soon :)

Hmm...
Generally the car is as smooth as butter but if there is even slight changes in air pressure I have noticed that bumps can be felt very easily.Solved this by filling in nitrogen in the tyres.Quite an unexpected result the car feels like its floating on the clouds these days.
Another major observation was you have to drive at dead slow speeds on speed breakers ie. 0-10kmph else the car wobbles like a spring toy and the passengers on the rear seat bounce off :P dont know if they should be called speed breakers or car breakers!! because some speed breakers which are wider do not harm the car but the ones that are narrow and a bit elevated hurt the car real bad.

I have read many negative reports regarding the nitrogen in the tyres, that there is no difference in the ride experience and all. How often you check air pressure?

Totally agree with the speed breaker thing, the stiff suspension set up of the car provide that bounce off to rear passengers. [evil]

Hmm...
Hi,

Did your Caska HU came with a remote control ? [roll]
Please Reply...

@sasha007 no the caska system doesn't come with a remote apparently because it has a touch screen.
Thanks for your reply.

Can you please help for one more thing? I purchased a map update plan from mapmyindia. But they are asking the Device ID & Storage ID for my caska unit.

The thing is my navigation is not working so I'm not able to access my navigation menu for getting this.

Can you please check and let me know if you find any device and storage ID?

Device ID & Storage ID a you can get device id Goto----> Navigation----> Menu----> About----> Map Sources & Copy Rights

Kindly reply :)

Finally,I saw this car in my locality and in fact,the owner of this car stays half a km away from my home and met the owner of this car yesterday finally while I was shopping at a local supermarket and when I saw this car,Ravi Anna had upgraded the tyres to Michelins 195/60R15 and as per him,the car has run just around 40000 Kms in almost 7 years of ownership and got the registration transferred to TS from MH but yet to receive the TS number as per him.

Nice meeting you Ravi Anna.

Top Bottom