My HM Ambassador 6666 Renovation (Pics From Pg.9)

Thread Starter #331
Sad to see your amby sold, however music to ears to see it's glorified state as well.

In love with the interiors work done in your Ambi, the new buyer's got a gem! [lol]
Thanks Vishwas.
Now a days its getting slightly tougher to find a mechanic for old model cars. Atleast in coimbatore we have some workshops still give way for Ambassadors.

Thread Starter #333
I want as chrome finish my front and back numbers and side rails where did u chrome it
In Coimbatore you cant get a good finish. Try in Erode.
If you are comfortable with Coimbatore, then in Patel road you can find Murugadas. The finish will be good, but it will not last for too long. I am damn sure that there are lot of differences between Coimbatore and Erode.

I need clarification about crown an pinion in my car is 8 teeth crown can modify 11 teeth crown because of lot efficient loss and fuel economy is very low how improve the fuel efficiency it's giving 11 l lit my engine 1800 Isuzu imported

My engine 4fb1 with Isuzu 5 speed gear box with 8 teeth crown

Last edited by a moderator:
My car fitted with b1 engine with 8 tooth pinion set and I need clarification about when I start engine need take some time and burns with white smoke in all time pickup is very worst and milage is very low 10/ lit I need your suggestions

Thread Starter #339
If need change the speedometer matador engine to Isuzu engine replace in my car speedometer red with black

View attachment 235739

View attachment 235740

If we change matador engine to Isuzu b1 engine we need change the speedometer and other gauge as also. I need clarification about so reply.

View attachment 235750

https://cars.trovit.co.in/listing/h...dor-diesel-60000-kms-1986-year.61o1aF1G1M1X1g it car again came to sale in Chennai medavakkam area

View attachment 235766
Yes i saw it. Owner is leaving abroad.
Your car looks awesome. I have replied in the private messages section for your query. Surely pinion will help you to improve your fuel efficiency. But the pulling will be down if you increase the pinion teeth.

Hi,
I have not seen too much Amby owning guys over here in Automotive India site.I am one of the proud owners of Ambassador.

Age of my Car : 43 (Model 1968).
Engine : Imported 4FG1 Isuzu (2400cc 84 bhp).

I have attached some images of my car and i am planning for some modifications too.
Planning for :
1.Tinkering (Not too many patches).
2.Painting (DuPont White).
3.Bucket Seats from Koyas (Currently am having Semi bucket).
4.Neat Wiring.
5.Lighting's.
6.Customized Console (Optional).

I have some designs and plans,but i need to check how my ideas will suit Ambassador.
Let me Update it very soon.

Great car! Your modifications are impressive and will definitely enhance its look and performance. Looking forward to seeing the final result!

Top Bottom