My Glistening Grey Maruti Suzuki Swift Reborn ZXi (2015) AKA Grey Beast

@deville_56

Bro , the shop at thiruvallam is Colour Lounge . Had got quote as 4k (for 4 alloys +callipers) , paint used is " 2k".
The one who suggested the shop had told , they do a neat job .
I know that place. They are good. They used to paint for Rajasree Mercedes, till Merc mandated in-house painting. Indeed, they repainted my cousin's Nano to factory perfection including denting. He had acquaintance with them from their Merc days.

Thread Starter #77
Thank you @deville_56 bro , only cons with colour lounge is they dont have facility to remove rims from tyres .

Meantime , another friend , had suggested one at nedumangad , don't know shop name , he had told 3k (4 rims + Front callipers ) .

shades found -
1. baleno alloys - Google Search:
2.baleno alloys - Google Search:
3.baleno alloys - Google Search:

Which is best (I have 2 concerns , one as with stock rims , secondly , i prefer a shade which doesn't show pronounced effect when stone chips in - gravel laid for tarring , usually seen in kerala tarmacs)

Thread Starter #78
Lips Bruised , Rims scratched -
Was taking a curve in a creeping traffic jam in upward slope (After coming from movie , at Ariesplex , Trivandrum ) , right side the footpath was quite unlevelled , was following a Scross in front , it was an arc , and with Swift's dash height , and also A Pillar blindspot , I didn't guess the height of footpath being elevated as the slope was raising.[frustration]
So now confirmed - Painting rims to Gun metal grey (Brezza's shade / Figo new gen shade )
IMG_20191102_194346.jpg

Attachments

Lips Bruised , Rims scratched -
Was taking a curve in a creeping traffic jam in upward slope (After coming from movie , at Ariesplex , Trivandrum ) , right side the footpath was quite unlevelled , was following a Scross in front , it was an arc , and with Swift's dash height , and also A Pillar blindspot , I didn't guess the height of footpath being elevated as the slope was raising.[frustration]
So now confirmed - Painting rims to Gun metal grey (Brezza's shade / Figo new gen shade )
Decided the paint shop?

Thread Starter #80
Probably will give it to one at nedumangad , post the synchroniser change . I am holding the plan of painting , as Nagarcoil roads are pathetic , so really scared of damaging the rims again [sad]. So atleast until the road gets minimum patch up , I am not doing it bro. Also probably will change the shoes too , when ride nears 40-45k km . Now presently 39.3k km .

Thread Starter #84
Oh , if you can remove the alloys from tyres and give , colour lounge is good I think . Also there is one Mr.Zakir (near Mudavanmugal), who also does good paint job (heard only , haven't given though ) .

Top Bottom