My Glistening Grey Maruti Suzuki Swift Reborn ZXi (2015) AKA Grey Beast

Thread Starter #61
I asked Mr.Deville bro , as a friend of mine had put in Goodyear Eagle F1 , and it suffered multiple punctures (Don't think its defective product ) , that's why I asked.
Also , sorry if am nagging too much , still had to ask - Will such sporty tyres(in 195/60/R15) profile sync with stock alloys (looks wise)

I asked Mr.Deville bro , as a friend of mine had put in Goodyear Eagle F1 , and it suffered multiple punctures (Don't think its defective product ) , that's why I asked.
Also , sorry if am nagging too much , still had to ask - Will such sporty tyres(in 195/60/R15) profile sync with stock alloys (looks wise)
Aren't you interested in Tyres from Continental (Ex: Continental MC5 195/R15 profile) ?.I have read few reviews on Michelin XM3 for swift in some other forum.
Thanks for the discussion on this topic,even i should change my swift tyres in few thousand kms. Keep us posted about your decision on tyres.

Thread Starter #63
Continentals are great set of rubbers , but the pricing is bit expensive , and thread pattern is normal one , not sporty .
Michelin too the same reason .
I will keep you posted as I update @Mr.Gnaveen sir.
Also , @Mr.Deville bro , I frequently go to nagarcoil and its interiors (I think , you got what I meant , the plight of the roads are pathetic ) , so if am using , Yoko's or Nankang's will it be an issue (Sidewall issues ?)

I have been shuttling between Trivandrum and Tirunelveli for past 3 years and I would say irrespective of tyre, I used to get punctures every alternate trip. Last trip had three of them. It was like nails all over the roads.

Low pressure can also make tyres susceptible to puncture.

Thread Starter #65
The last statement has given me the confidence and assurance [:)] to go ahead with Sporty rubbers.
What I do is , I always top up the Nitrogen to 33PSI before I go through that off road[frustration].
Thank you Mr.Deville bro , would update you once I change the tyres , as of now , I have exactly 40% of thread left on front tyres , so I think will go for another 5-10k km , but anyways I will change the tyres at 40-45k km , presently odo at 37.5k km

Top Bottom