My German Beauty - Pearl Black Polo TDI

Dear Sidd welcome to TAI and have a nice stay here.
Please see the this link to know the forum rules.

You have indeed posted correctly, please however check which thread in the forum you wish to post and appropriately post.

Best Wishes

Congrats R-Owl for getting this gorgeous beauty home. Polo in black looks smashing hot. I would have got the black one too if my family would have agreed to which they didn't[frustration] , so got the white instead. Anyways, your ride looks stunning and with those de-badging the rear is looking pretty neat too. I would suggest that you put that red sticker on the other front grill line too. that will look more chunky IMO.

The idea of seeing a black Polo wid black Alloy wheels sounds really exciting to me. Would love to see you plonking a nice set of alloys in your ride soon. Keep us updated and wish you lots of smiles n miles with your new ride.

Congrats R-Owl for getting this gorgeous beauty home. Polo in black looks smashing hot. I would have got the black one too if my family would have agreed to which they didn't[frustration] , so got the white instead. Anyways, your ride looks stunning and with those de-badging the rear is looking pretty neat too. I would suggest that you put that red sticker on the other front grill line too. that will look more chunky IMO.

The idea of seeing a black Polo wid black Alloy wheels sounds really exciting to me. Would love to see you plonking a nice set of alloys in your ride soon. Keep us updated and wish you lots of smiles n miles with your new ride.

Wow. What a lovely set of alloys you have got there for your Polo[thumbsup]. Looking smashing hot!! Giving it a very mean and devillish look. Surely one of the hottest looking Polo on this forum. Good job mate.
How much did they set you back on the money front though?

Thread Starter #29
Wow. What a lovely set of alloys you have got there for your Polo[thumbsup]. Looking smashing hot!! Giving it a very mean and devillish look. Surely one of the hottest looking Polo on this forum. Good job mate.
How much did they set you back on the money front though?
Thank you [:)]
Alloys came up to 22.5k and for tires another 23k. I got 9.2k for my old tires excluding the discs and wheel cups.

Top Bottom