My First Thread

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI,

This is Kiruba,24. Im from Chennai. Since living in Chennai for more than 2 decades, got used to the heat and 9 month long summer. Apart from cars, i love my Enfiled. I never let anyone to touch it even. Spend most of my Sunday early mornings with a relaxing ride at ECR. Though being a Software professional, electronics and automobiles are in my interests. My ultimate desire is to integrate all 3(Automobile+electronics+Software) of my own(and with help).

I drive M800, i10 and my favourite Enfield. Have ideas to exchange M800, but my dad isn't ready. He has got some sentimental feelings attached with it. Will give him 6 more months to love it. Then have to exchange with an SUV, as no parking space for 3 cars.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome, Kiruba. You seem to be a die-hard Enfield fan. You’ll have a great time discussing with fellow Royal Enfield owners. Just give a buzz if you need any support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Hi Kiruba. Welcome to TAI. Have a pleasant say in this form. Which SUV's are in your list?
Hi ADS99,
My SUV list contains
1.XUV500
2.Renault Duster
3.Ford EcoSport(Diesel)

Among the three XUV500 is the one i love the most, but got some serious -ve critics in it overall.
Renault personally didn't impress me, though its good.
Regarding Ford, the reliability and maintenance on long run still requires a strong answer. Need to wait and watch.

So just waiting for a better one. Heard that Honda,Maruti,Toyota are planning to launch an SUV in XUV's or in lesser budget. I believe the above mentioned 3 provides good service and are reliable. As i'm planning to drive my SUV for at least 10 years, i don't want to be in hurry and end up buying an SUV without full satisfaction.
So I'm ready to wait for my SUV.

Do you ppl have any idea, when is the compact SUV in TOYOTA and maruti Jimny coming to the streets?

350Z

Core Team
Do you ppl have any idea, when is the compact SUV in TOYOTA and maruti Jimny coming to the streets?
There’s no concrete information of either of the models but I’d suggest visiting the following links to learn more about the shortlisted cars:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...10-renault-duster-road-test-drive-review.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...st-drive-ford-ecosport-test-drive-review.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ing-ownership-experience-30k-kms-crossed.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Kiruba, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice intro of yous and all the best for your SUV decision, please go through the theads that 350Z mentioned, it's really worth reading to make your decision.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI Kiruba
Hope to see your SUV ambitions fulfilled soon
Have a nice stay here

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom