My First Thread

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Ananth. We look forward to your active participation in the forum. Do tell us more about yourself and your K10. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Ananth.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #5
Thank you guys. I am novice [:)] to the automotive forum hope i will learn here with your support [thinking]

I start my brief description of my self at first then about my k10.

I am working in Chennai in a software concern. I started to show interest on cars from 12th standard. We own old king and proud to say Premier 118 NE till now. Its smooth moving, finally a day comes and decided to buy a car for myself.

At first a small confusion to go with pre owned cars or for a new one. After continuous discussion I decided to go with the New.

Then mind is searching for the car to choose with minimum budget of 4 lakhs and decided to go with Alto K10 vxi.

I would like to say that I started to drive with full confidence without any fear after learning in new K10 :rolleyes:

Entered into chennai city with traffic by side in mind and ofcourse "L" board on my rocket !!! almost managed to do city drive.

Last edited:
Hello Ananth,

Welcome to TAI.

Thats a small nice word on you an your K10.

Have a safe drive and keep contributing to TAI.

Cheers,
Anshuman

Hi buddy. Welcome to TAI. Have a wonderful stay here. Keep seeing new threads and do breat one thread .

Top Bottom