My First Car Maruti 800

Looks good, Just my suggestion get rid of those crome things of the head lamps and the boot. It would look much neat.

Is that areal/ antenna for radio or just for show.

Why 1.3 logo on the boot, its from Esteem. ?

Thread Starter #19
Looks good, Just my suggestion get rid of those crome things of the head lamps and the boot. It would look much neat.

Is that areal/ antenna for radio or just for show.

Why 1.3 logo on the boot, its from Esteem. ?
thanks varun, i'm also thinking of removing all those cromes, antenna is for radio had to drill and install, its just like the ones in scorpio

Thread Starter #22
Whoa! That's great man, think you are inspired by Varun's off-roading activity in his 800 too[;)], btw where is that place? Looks good for me.
Its in Nagaland. Actually it was part of my journey to a state border Manipur [:)]

@Avika

Your 800 looks really good and looks like maintained very well !!

The wooden dash and console are really good. I agree with Varun, yes those chrome things can be removed for a better look of the car. Are you planning for any alloys on it ??

Thread Starter #26
@Avika

Your 800 looks really good and looks like maintained very well !!

The wooden dash and console are really good. I agree with Varun, yes those chrome things can be removed for a better look of the car. Are you planning for any alloys on it ??
thank you Gurrala74 [:)] i'v already taken off the chrome on the headlamps as Varun suggested, yes i'm planning for alloys but cnt find any good designs on size 12 but its definitely on my next upgrade list, i'v fitted some few accessories will soon upload [:)]

thank you Gurrala74 [:)] i'v already taken off the chrome on the headlamps as Varun suggested, yes i'm planning for alloys but cnt find any good designs on size 12 but its definitely on my next upgrade list, i'v fitted some few accessories will soon upload [:)]
Here in Hyderabad, Reliance Autozone showcase some good 12" alloys, check you find one near to you, otherwise check there is company called sai mag wheels in Delhi I think they have a online store where you can find some good alloys and can be ordered with them are seems to be guaranteed [:)]

The best designs available in 12 inches are from plati and neo wheels.

But they are hardly available. I searched whole Bangalore but could hardly find 4 designs, finally ended up buying Plati 194.

Thread Starter #29
Back to Back Posts Merged.Use Multi-Quote Feature Instead

Here in Hyderabad, Reliance Autozone showcase some good 12" alloys, check you find one near to you, otherwise check there is company called sai mag wheels in Delhi I think they have a online store where you can find some good alloys and can be ordered with them are seems to be guaranteed [:)]
thanks for the info, will check it out

The best designs available in 12 inches are from plati and neo wheels.

But they are hardly available. I searched whole Bangalore but could hardly find 4 designs, finally ended up buying Plati 194.
Varun i like your alloys its cool [glasses]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Your car looks very good and is well maintained, it would be pleasure to see the modification you do in your car, please keep updating.

I liked the Chorme bordering your had in your car, cause i get attracted to chorme. I will like to add the same to my car.need to see if i get the same in bangalore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom