My First Bike - LML Graptor (2004): Now Sold

good buy man

nice and sleek looking bike

I had a CBZ in india and now dad bought a pulsar for himself , he wasn't willing to sell since it was mine cbz but then I forced him hehe

I am thinking to buy a bike here ..r6/Cbr600RR or something similar in supersports category.

haven't decided yet. what do you suggest

Thread Starter #17
good buy man

nice and sleek looking bike

I had a CBZ in india and now dad bought a pulsar for himself , he wasn't willing to sell since it was mine cbz but then I forced him hehe

I am thinking to buy a bike here ..r6/Cbr600RR or something similar in supersports category.

haven't decided yet. what do you suggest
Buddy that's a really nice bike. Infact it's one of my favorite bike. It's very good when it comes to performance, handling, styling. All together complete sports bike.

You gonna love it, if you buy this one.

Yamaha R6 or the Honda CBR600RR

I was checking few today on bikesales , you can get a 2006+ R1 Yamaha for about 8-9000 dollars

Thread Starter #19
Yamaha R6 or the Honda CBR600RR

I was checking few today on bikesales , you can get a 2006+ R1 Yamaha for about 8-9000 dollars
Buddy both the bikes are really good and good performers as well. But when it comes to looks, i like R6 far better than the CBR600 (that's my personal opinion).

one of friend did took a TD of both the bikes, according to him he found 600RR bit cramped. And also according to him both the bikes were equally powerful. It all depends whether you are a Honda or Yamaha person.

Also i was reading online about R6 and there it said:
Yamaha R6 has additional features like programmable shift light, analog tachometer, digital speedometer, odometer, water temp gauge, low fuel, turn signals, lights for neutral and high beam and more. Apart from those, it includes a built-in lap timer that can be controlled by a right handlebar switch. Its sharp and crisp lines give it a dashing look while moving with extremely fast speed.

Thread Starter #21
yeah even I had a dream of getting a R1 for myself lets see what am going to do
thanks for the heads up on the features.
I hope you get your dream machine soon bro. And R1 and R6, both are rocking. Meanwhile i am also looking to buy a new bike since we sold our graptor.

Thread Starter #23
oh nice
what are you after
your back in india or what?
I am still in US but will be in India within few months. But my younger brother is in India and has just finished his Engineering. So the bike is basically for him.

And we are looking for something in 150-220cc range. A bike that has nice handling, average FE, LOOKS and good performer.

I have another thread going on for my bike search

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-suggest-replacement-options-lml-graptor.html

I havent had chance to go to india in last 4 years.

I would have no clue
My dad bought a Pulsar 150 he likes that. not sure if that fancy you

Thread Starter #25
I havent had chance to go to india in last 4 years.

I would have no clue
My dad bought a Pulsar 150 he likes that. not sure if that fancy you
same here buddy, i haven't been to India for last 4 years as well. [:)]will be going this year for sure though.

My brother went for a TD of 150 and 180. 180 is in our list though so far.

I drove 180 when it was first launched my mate bought it . it was nice bike man.

how much is the price difference

nice .
how long have you been living in states for and how u coping with it

Thread Starter #27
I drove 180 when it was first launched my mate bought it . it was nice bike man.

how much is the price difference
The price difference between 150 and 180 is around 3-4K only.

nice .
how long have you been living in states for and how u coping with it
Actually i was in hostel for around 10 years, i was in 2n grade when i went to hostel, then for 2 years i was with my parents for my 11th and 12th. After that i went to pune and then came to US. So we are kinda used to. But ya this time it has been almost 4 years i haven't seen them.

This is my 5th year in US. And i usually talk to them every day an on weekends we talk on skype. So they can see me and i can see them. That's all buddy. So this year i am definitely going to India.

What about you? any plans for India?

Ive been in Aus for more than 6 years been to india once in 08 and never felt like going again.
me and my brother pay for airfare and get mum n dad to come to aus and show them around which is better. all my mates moved to overseas , some are in aus , some in canada US and NZ .

So you'll be going to southern india

Thread Starter #29
Ive been in Aus for more than 6 years been to india once in 08 and never felt like going again.
me and my brother pay for airfare and get mum n dad to come to aus and show them around which is better. all my mates moved to overseas , some are in aus , some in canada US and NZ .

So you'll be going to southern india
oh that's cool atleast you have met your parents in last 4 years[:)]

No buddy i am from UP. and will be in noida/faridabad/gurgaon most of the time

Top Bottom