My First Automotive Forum (Of a Reasonable Size)! Hello!

Thread Starter #1
Hello,fellow petrolheads! First, :sorry: if I made a mistake,but this is the first reasonable automotive forum I joined.That aside,my intro:

Nickname:Shri
State:Maharashtra
City:Confidential
Hobbies:Computers
Cars:
Owned:
*1989 Premier Padmini
*2005 Maruti Alto(Company owned)
*1997 Maruti 800 (Second hand)

Own:2011 Chevrolet Beat LS TCDi(Again,company owned,but they gave it to my father since his promotion.I'm a minor :biggrin:)

Wish to own(WILL own):VW Polo GT TDI.

So,I'm a bit confused,what is the smiley limit? On another community(I had typed the name,but it was masked,so I gave up),it's 2 per post,so I used only 2 here.Well,I think that's it for intro,and I have read the rules,so I should be okay.I'm a nitpicker,but there are bound to be some mistakes here.Pardon? Thanks!

350Z

Core Team
Good to see a young enthusiast among us. Welcome aboard, Shrid. The usage of smilies are limited to 3 by default. Hope you have a pleasant experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Shri and enjoy your stay here.
Do follow the rules and looking forward to see your participation.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a nice stay here and looking forward to read a Ownership review of your Beat [:)]

Thread Starter #7
Near 200 posts! I know it's very very slow but slow and steady wins the race. Having a really great time for ~3 months on TAI, I want to thank The Automotive India for another reason as well - My typing style is MUCH better than before. Had I continued like that, this is what you would have seen:
Hi all again!This is Shri,I joined 3 months ago.I must say this is a really great forum and I have a really great time here each day.Now that I am approaching 200 posts,I decided to post again,but I think the Intro section doesn't count a post.Tell me if I'm wrong,I remember reading this somewhere on the forum...
Looking back now, I'm like [frustration]. You can see the bad punctuation in the title as well. So pardon me for all that gibberish :please:

Over n' out.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
So my dear, you are 1 short of a double century! It is so nice to see enthusiastic kids like you and others holding up the forum so nicely. May you do many more constructive posts and take our TAI to new levels of appreciation.

God Bless and keep the humor alive. Express your feelings with care Shri. Hope you'll understand. For all of us here, the kid party i.e You, Vignesh, CLJ, edios and Bharath are the ones in which we see the most scope of grooming enthusiasm for your benefit only. Keep up the good work always.

Regards

Akash

Sorry i bumped in a bit late. however its better late than never isn't it. welcome to TAI would definitely like to see OR (Ownership reviews) on the Beat

Thread Starter #10
Akash1886 said:
So my dear, you are 1 short of a double century! It is so nice to see enthusiastic kids like you and others holding up the forum so nicely. May you do many more constructive posts and take our TAI to new levels of appreciation.

God Bless and keep the humor alive. Express your feelings with care Shri. Hope you'll understand. For all of us here, the kid party i.e You, Vignesh, CLJ, edios and Bharath are the ones in which we see the most scope of grooming enthusiasm for your benefit only. Keep up the good work always.

Regards

Akash
Thanks for the wishes, sir! I will try and contribute my 2 cents to this wonderful forum.
incarnation said:
Sorry i bumped in a bit late. however its better late than never isn't it. welcome to TAI would definitely like to see OR (Ownership reviews) on the Beat
Thanks! I don't really have any pics or something like that, but if I'm lucky you will see an ownership review of a car by me soon. If I'm a bit more lucky you will see an ownership review of Polo by me. If I'm EXTRA lucky you will see an ownership review of a Polo GT TDi by me! [:D]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Yesterday, I completed 1 year of membership in TAI.
Shri, Great achievement dear. May you learn and share more in your journey in TAI. It is really nice to have teenage/young automotive enthusiasts here with us to whom we all can look up and groom if needed for taking further our TAI. All the very best and keep posting intelligent stuff from your end for benefit of all.

Take Care!

Regards

Akash

Congratulation on completing one year here at TAI Buddy. Hope its been a funfilled and knowledgeable journey so far. wish to see you here for many more years.

Top Bottom