My Fav IOS App Store App

Thread Starter #1
Hey there

I see that you're flashing your iPhone/iTouch/iPad these days.

Was wondering if you had one single app store app that you like to boast about here.

Let me talk about mine. I got my first gen iPad.

There's this game called metal storm that I downloaded last week. In brief, I'm a fighter pilot and I play to kill other pilots like me. every kill gets me points that I can use to upgrade my craft, guns, missile, etc.

More about MetalStorm

It's an online game, so a good wifi is needed. And im loving it. So what's your fav app (need not just be a game, can be any app) today.

Last edited:
i like fruitninja, real racing 2, ferrari sound app, and cricinfo app,stickcricket, IPL T20, iHomework, and all series of Tap Tap.
also facebook app for iPad/pod/phone is awesome! much better than BB.

in fruitninja, all the player has to do is cut fruit in time and get bonuses to get a highscore. may sound basic but extremely addictive.
Fruit Ninja :: for iPhone and iPod touch. Out now on the App Store!

in realracing 2, buy a car and just race. simple but a lot of fun plus graphics are awesome!!
Real Racing 2 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

stickcricket, just score as many runs as possible. cannot bowl only bat. stil addictive.
Stick Cricket for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

IPL T20, another cricket game with good graphics. addictive but may get boring.

and Tap Tap. so addictive game, just press the buttons according to colors. very similar to guitar hero.
Tap Tap Revenge 4 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

enjoy!

I can see some game freaks hanging around! Nice!

I prefer playing heavy weights on my console[:)]

My favorite app is Shazam. Awesome creation and invention by who ever thought of sound tagging. Using this app you can find meta info about any song playing in the background.

And well I just cant stop keeping my hands of Angry Birds[roll]

oh yes Shazam is awesome but sad part is that it needs internet. also Shazam does not recognize indian songs.

Angry Birds is somewhat not attractive for me. maybe its just because i aint that good. I prefer cut the rope.

also the new hype is the game called Tilt To Live. anyone played it? it lags on my iPhone 2G so i cant enjoy to full potentials. also tiny wings is addictive. anyone played that?

Well there are quite a few apps which I like:

(a). Run like Hell: it is a game in which you are stuck in a jungle and inhabitants are behind you to kill you. So you have to run like hell to save your self.

(b). Opera browser: it is the iOS version of the popular browser and IMO it is far better than Safari.

(c) WordWeb: it is an dictionary, which has its database from Princeton University. Again quite comprehensive.

P.S. I have not included Angry Birds(or its any version) because that game is beyond comparison. Its just too good!

oh yes Shazam is awesome but sad part is that it needs internet. also Shazam does not recognize indian songs.
Shazam does recognizes Indian songs, you can check it.

Thread Starter #10
Appreciate your contributions people, but I was not looking for a list of apps and instead was hoping to see one app per individual that he/she considers the best they own.

Because there are over four hundred thousand apps in the appstore and I was not hoping to turn this thread to a general discussion on apps that we own/like.

Last edited:
my fav app on my 3GS is LaDiDa...it makes a singer out my bad voice :)
also mecpanic and air penguin are keeping me busy dese days :)

Top Bottom