My Experience with MDS (Maruti Driving School) & DRIVING TEST

Thanks @rselva. You are right. I posted my comments on MDS only because I am realizing now, how much the driving skills are required..one of them, as mentioned by you is emergency. I will definitely give a try. Thanks again. [:)]

Thanks @rselva. You are right. I posted my comments on MDS only because I am realizing now, how much the driving skills are required..one of them, as mentioned by you is emergency. I will definitely give a try. Thanks again. [:)]
Sorry to hear what you faced at MDS. But normally there would be multiple MDS in the big Metropolitan cities. So you may try other MDS in your city. I have nothing against the local driving schools but being a passout of MDS and experiencing the local driving schools too, I can say that MDS makes a difference.

India is having one of the highest road accident cases in the world and the main reason is the bad drivers (mostly the product of local driving school or no driving school at all) who never learnt anything other than how to operate the controls of the car.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear what you faced at MDS. But normally there would be multiple MDS in the big Metropolitan cities. So you may try other MDS in your city. I have nothing against the local driving schools but being a passout of MDS and experiencing the local driving schools too, I can say that MDS makes a difference.

India is having one of the highest road accident cases in the world and the main reason is the bad drivers (mostly the product of local driving school or no driving school at all) who never learnt anything other than how to operate the controls of the car.
I differ here. Not every local driving school is bad. It depends a lot on how the instructor is. I myself had learned from local school and the guy was successful in building enough confidence to drive out your car all by your own.

Secondly, the forums like TAI also helps tremendously for building a good driver. You go through experience of other users and can learn from it especially under the thread "Road Safety & Driving Sense"

I differ here. Not every local driving school is bad. It depends a lot on how the instructor is. I myself had learned from local school and the guy was successful in building enough confidence to drive out your car all by your own.
Yes, this is right, not all local driving schools are bad.

Secondly, the forums like TAI also helps tremendously for building a good driver. You go through experience of other users and can learn from it especially under the thread "Road Safety & Driving Sense"
I agree that TAI helps tremendously on building good driver. But the bad driver are the people who never heard of TAI. These are the people who drive commercials tempos, three wheelers and shift time vehicle drivers. Unfortunately these people have learnt it all wrong from someone who are in similar profession and some of them go on to become 'Driving Instructor' later stage. I met someone like this and he taught me their signature road crossing style - when you need to join/cross a T intersection, just put the nose of your car in front of an oncoming vehicle and make him slam his brake...
Such people would teach many such signature styles that we see and experience on road every day.

Well, thank god, we still have MDS, TAI and good local Instructors too.

Top Bottom