My Experience of Infinity Cars, BMW

Thread Starter #1
Friends
After reading through some of the posts I thought I should share my recent experience with Infinity Cars Worli, Mumbai. I had purchased my 320d from them earlier and the expereince was excellent. 18 months down the road it is still as good. Generally the sales persons from Infinity have a habit of following up even after a car has been sold. Thus I used to get a call atleast once in 3-4 months enquiring if the car is doing well and also provide information on new launches. They also invited me to the exclusive new 3 launch.

Neevrtheless during one such follow-up they mentioned about special offers on 520d which prompted me to visit the showroom. I was given full details of the 520d and started discussing on the price. I requested for a quote to buy back my 3. The pre-owned car person took my car for a test drive to ascertain a price. Meanwhile the finance person, whom I had dealt earlier with, worked out my outstanding. All this was happening while I was reviewing options of 520d, new 3 and X1. I got a price for my 3 and almost finalised the 520d.

However, once back home I discussed with my wife and together we decided to go for the X1 (it was almost 10L cheaper which was the deciding factor). the 5 is now postponed[:)]

On Monday the sales guy called me for a confirmation and requested for some papers for processing the finance. By Tuesday morning the finance was in place and in the afternoon I signed all the documents and issued the down payment cheque.By Friday evening the registration process was complete and as promised the car was ready for delivery on Wednesday (Dushera day).

I also went to their workshop for a PDI before it was sent for registration and was satisfied with the outcome.

Overall it was an excellent experience the second time too and I would recomend them to anybody who wishes to buy a BMW in Mumbai.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for sharing a quick review with us. Good to find BMW maintaining their professional approach. What price they quoted for your 320d?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good to know that you had such a wonderful experience with your Beemer dealer. More often, whenever i land on this section, it is full of anger and frustrations of the car owner. From what i have gathered, BMW are far better in terms of customer service than Merc & Audi.

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for sharing a quick review with us. Good to find BMW maintaining their professional approach. What price they quoted for your 320d?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Got 19L

Good to know that you had such a wonderful experience with your Beemer dealer. More often, whenever i land on this section, it is full of anger and frustrations of the car owner. From what i have gathered, BMW are far better in terms of customer service than Merc & Audi.
You are right Akash, generally visit to dealers is a headache, especially after you book the car. Here they are definitely very professional, atleast that was my experience twice

Thread Starter #5
Hi
Once again for my Red Stallion I went back to Infinity. This time I went to take delivery of the car. The first negotiations took place in my office, the finance paper work at my house and for delivery I went to the showroom. Even before the delivery, the service team was in touch with me congratulating on the purchase as well as providing details of the BSI, accessories etc. The delivery process itself was seamless and every document kept ready for signature. A nice leather folder with the BMW wallet and keychain was given to me. An excellent collection of cakes, chocolates and cookies neatly wrapped in a ceramic tray was presented to us. The whole team witnessed the delivery and I was told that this was the first 2013 328i to roll out from their showroom. I wonder if a 3 series customer like me is given such a plush treatment, what would be reserved for the top buyers (7 series, X6, Z4 etc). All in all it was great experience. Especially the unveiling idea was very novel and my wife was thrilled to do the honours. I have posted a picture in the Ownership forum of the same. +100 to Infinity and I doubt if I will go to other BMW dealers after getting such royal treatment.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Amazing Infinity

Hi folks

Once again Infinity Cars Worli comes toppers for me. The entire deal of buying back my 328i and selling me a new 525d was a breeze. The coordination by their team in terms of pricing the new car, organising sale of my old car, finance paperwork etc was extremely well managed. This time around the whole process was done in 3 days flat. On Thursday we finalised the buy back price, new car price, finance papers were brought down to my residence by their AGM Finance and the finance papers were processed in 3 hours flat. On friday the new car was ready for PDI and Saturday everything was ready. I wanted delivery on Sunday which was also obliged. This is extremely commendable and I dont think any other dealer can match this kind of a service.

Kudos to Infinity and I would recommend this dealer to anybody who wishes to buy a BMW.
[clap][clap][clap]

Top Bottom