My car was switched ON whole night!

napster

Suspended
i dont turnoff my key completely when i shutdown my engine, i turn my key to ACC and then i adjust things in my car so that i dont have to rush in the morning again, like dusting foot mats, taking things off my dash, etc etc, in the mean while i have a habit of listening to songs and only at the end i remove my key, sometimes when im extremely exhausted i dont think about anything else, first thing that comes to my mind will be BED, i leave things where ever they are, i leave my keys in my car most of the times, because i dont have any problem with thiefs, i dont even lock my car some times

Last edited by a moderator:
I, for the life of me cannot understand, how anyone can do such a thing as leave the keys in the vehicle ignition, that too in the 'ON' position, leave aside the lights/music ON etc.
No matter, how TIRED/LAZY/DRUNK/HIGH i maybe, i NEVER can do such a thing, NEVER!!!
To top that, i could never ever sleep if i ever did such a thing, NEVER!
Come on no one does it purposefully its only due to a miss, you can say you wouldn't do that, but its same as saying i wouldn't have caused that accident seeing one on road, but god knows that if you had been in the situation it would have been even worser, so please refrain from making others frown by making such baseless statement, we are humans and humans do make mistakes

He has asked us what would have happened to his car possibly and if anyone had encountered this, the way you replied shows that you are so immune to this kind of mistakes and i could never ever sleep if i ever did such a thing, NEVER! thats a bit too much [lol] it would have been apt if you had said i would not sleep if you had caused an accident and by mistake killed someone in it, but for not switching of the music system and IGNITION overnight its "heights"

No girl friend of mine gets such attention as that of my Vehicle, thats why they all whine & cry!
but almost most of the guys are assumed to be like that over a girlfriend/wife but not girlfriend's and wives, looks like you have too much of GF's and is it something great to flaunt about here [frustration]

Last edited:
Although it's a pretty old thread, what's the big deal with leaving the lights on? Call your car's helpline and they will be happy to send someone to jump-start your battery. How bad is it really if your phone runs out of battery?

I, once, had someone come and jump the battery for me when the nearest dealer was 40km away. The car was in warranty at the time. Although, it's not rocket science to be able to jump it yourself as long you have the cables handy and another car willing to help.

well now with "key not removed" buzzer people are bound to take the key out because of that irritating sound so such things will not happen.

i think that continuing this thread would be equal to running salt in 350Z's wounds since the car is no more with him [cry]

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team
i think that continuing this thread would be equal to running salt in 350Z's wounds since the car is no more with him
Now I think about this incident from a different perspective. Glad someone didn’t steal her that night or I would have cursed myself for this blunder forever.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom