My Berry Devil: Tata Tiago XZ Diesel Ownership Review (5th Service Update)

Final Update :
It was really quick and short ownership for us. Close to 33 months of ownership and clocking just 22,304 kms on odo, we bid goodbye to Berry Devil.
Congrats on your new purchase. Can I ask why did you sell the tiago so early [only 22xxx KMs on odo]. What price did you get? Awaiting for new ownership review of the Ecosports.

Thread Starter #198
Congrats Gautam, super upgrade, your dad will enjoy this torque monster.
Regards
Vinod
Thank you Sirji. Hoping for best, during PDI dad felt it to be small (read: not roomy) :lol!:

Congrats on your new purchase. Can I ask why did you sell the tiago so early [only 22xxx KMs on odo]. What price did you get? Awaiting for new ownership review of the Ecosports.
Thank you.
My experience with Tata vehicles has been bad, though it never left me stranded on road but it never gave peace of mind. The engine mount failure and parts failing which was trickling down to few owners too made us sold this car in limited time of ownership.
I was quoted ₹4,10,000 but while finalising deal it went to ₹4,15,000. The car was damaged (dent and scratches on rear right door and rear quarter panel), the repairing amount was deducted, so eventually ended up getting ₹4,05,000 for out Tiago.

Thread Starter #200
That's a decent price, Delhi dealers are unscrupulous in parting with their money.
Did your dad TD Nexon? He would have loved the comfort and roomyness.
Enjoy your ride.
Indeed Sirji.
Our own Tata Motors quoted ₹2,60,000 (lowest offer I ever got). We had TD Nexon long back, also we were sure not to own any ‘Tata’ vehicles so never took TD again.

Top Bottom