My Beast - Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZDi

Thread Starter #46
Nice that Maruti is treating the customers really good. But doubt is how come gear and turbo causing issues at such low ODO?
I cant blame maruti for turbo issue, its made by company called TEL,supplier to maruti,fiat,tata etc.

Gearbox issue: it's a very minor sound,hard to figure out. Still maruti replaced the gearbox

PS: My grand i10 has that kind of mild noise since beginning itself, when checked it's there in every grand i10

What was the cause of turbo issue, yes its manufactured by their oem supplier TEL but did they evaluated what was the cause for it, and gearbox its a good experience to hear from you where it was replaced under warranty by maruti.

Thread Starter #48
What was the cause of turbo issue, yes its manufactured by their oem supplier TEL but did they evaluated what was the cause for it, and gearbox its a good experience to hear from you where it was replaced under warranty by maruti.
I have no details about what happened to turbo, maruti would send it back to the OEM supplier TEL and they will do analysis on it.

Thread Starter #49
SEATBELTS,AIRBAGS AND CRUMPLE ZONES SAVED MY LIFE!!
I lost control on a corner( thanks to sand and gravel) and crashed into pile of construction stones at speed of 70-80 kmph.Crumple zones took the impact,airbags deployed,but the impact did fracture my spine.
Maruti cars are known for their poor build,but SX4 is really an exception

Attachments

Thread Starter #50
Hello guys,
Updating the thread after long gap.My sx4 met with horrible accident in January.It took around 2 months to repair and costed 4 lakhs.i had to pay 1.3 lakhs and rest was covered by insurance.I have driven 17k kms after body repair without any major issues.

Hello guys,
Updating the thread after long gap.My sx4 met with horrible accident in January.It took around 2 months to repair and costed 4 lakhs.i had to pay 1.3 lakhs and rest was covered by insurance.I have driven 17k kms after body repair without any major issues.
Hope you are doing well now. Do post some recent pics of the car [:D].

Top Bottom