My All New Volkswagen Polo

Hi all,

I was unaware of this forum, till I search today having bought VW Polo last week. Threads are quite useful. Since it was my first car, I considered various options like Swift, Dzire, Jazz, Skoda. Finally due to insufficient time to invest further, I ended up in booking polo comfortline petrol. Dealer delivered the car in 3 days. So far experience is good. Quite different driving experience when compared to Alto, I drove sometime last month. After going through this forum & VW fan's, I feel happy about my decision. Need to see when the service time comes.

I have a query, there is a Aux in facility available, How can I connect my I pod and USB with this? Is it possible?

Regards
Bala

Hi all,

Gave my polo for monsoon check up at around 10.30 and the vehicle was ready by 2 PM.

Very smooth experience, they showed each and every check done and the car was shining when I got it back :) Got a full wash done and interior was also cleaned very well.

Very impressed with the quality of service and that too absolutely free of cost and hasslefree. Had to sign a few forms that the check is complete which took hardly 2 mins and I took my keys and drove back home with a smile!

Hey there guys, i heard some rumors regarding that there is an update to polo's system (auto lock and stuff) and there is also introduction to steering mounted controls and a more acceptable ICE (with Aux in and USB). Can some one verify that ?? And i also found out a review and in comments guys were thrashing polo , so i am calling all of you guys for backup, please visit and read and comment Ford Figo vs Volkswagen Polo - Quick Review | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews .

Hey there guys, i heard some rumors regarding that there is an update to polo's system (auto lock and stuff) and there is also introduction to steering mounted controls and a more acceptable ICE (with Aux in and USB). Can some one verify that ?? And i also found out a review and in comments guys were thrashing polo , so i am calling all of you guys for backup, please visit and read and comment Ford Figo vs Volkswagen Polo - Quick Review | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews .
There is no authentic proof of the updated polo, but yes there are many articles going around over internet and I think this is how automotive industry works. The only authentic proof would be when its available at showrooms.

Regarding the figo and polo comparison, both the cars are good yar. There are many comparisons over internet and each has its own view. So, at end of day, if I am happy with my polo, I hardly care which magazine writes what.
And I am damn happy with my polo.

There is no authentic proof of the updated polo, but yes there are many articles going around over internet and I think this is how automotive industry works. The only authentic proof would be when its available at showrooms.

Regarding the figo and polo comparison, both the cars are good yar. There are many comparisons over internet and each has its own view. So, at end of day, if I am happy with my polo, I hardly care which magazine writes what.
And I am damn happy with my polo.
I guess I have to verify this by my self as my car has completed over 14800 KMs [clap][:D] and first service is most likely by this month so I'll post about the first service and also try to get some info on the updated polo from the Sales.

Thread Starter #189
2nd Service Update:

Work carried out:

1.Oil change
2.Oil filter
3. Fuel filter
4. Dust and Pollen filter
5. Air Filter
6. Spark Plug
7. Brake Shoes
8. Brake Pads

Total Cost is 15.5 k out of which 1.2 k is Labour . I have paid Zero(0).

Warranty work carried out:

1. Front seat Frames
2. Steering campaign
3. Engine mount
4. Gearbox mount

Total cost around 26 k . I have paid Zero(0)

The initial issue of some charges over and above AMC is sorted out and nothing has been charged from me.
Overall experience is Very Good. SA was good person with good attitude and very friendly.

Insurance update:

Renewed with Bajaj Allianz with 24x7 SPOT ASSISTANCE,Accidental Medical Expenses Cover,Depreciation Shield,Engine Protector for 17.5 k.

Ex. RSA Update: Decided not to go for it since my Bajaj policy has 24x7 SPOT ASSISTANCE which has similar benefits.

Thread Starter #193
So does that mean you don't have to pay a dime for normal service? Is it only for petrol Polos or is it available for diesel Polos as well?
Yeah you got it right, I won't be paying anything till 5th service. I think till date it is not available for TDI from VW but some dealers are providing it on their own .

Thread Starter #195
Actually there was only two kinds of AMC
1. 3 year / 45000 KMS costing 19900/-
2. 4 year / 60000 KMS costing 34720/-
The 2 year stuff is a free one which is given to some people as free and have very limited items covered.

Top Bottom