My All New Volkswagen Polo

Very nice update ashikawa, AMC package is surely value for money. Polo is amazing car with great ride and handling especially at high speed.

Did they are offering AMC for diesel Polo in your city, here in Delhi VW dealers told me that only petrol cars are eligible for this scheme though got extended warrant at the time of purchase.

Thread Starter #152
Very nice update ashikawa, AMC package is surely value for money. Polo is amazing car with great ride and handling especially at high speed.

Did they are offering AMC for diesel Polo in your city, here in Delhi VW dealers told me that only petrol cars are eligible for this scheme though got extended warrant at the time of purchase.
Thanks toughguy. As of now no AMC is available for Diesel Polo. However in city's like chennai some dealers are offering AMC's on their own. In mumbai also some old VW dealers offer AMC for Jetta etc. But in my opinion one should only go for comapny AMC not dealer's.
Mine AMC(for Petrol 1.2 ltr car only) is for 4years/60000 kms. @ 34072/-. There is one more which is 3 years/ 45000 kms @ 19900/- . You can browse through the this thread to get complete details on this

Thanks toughguy. As of now no AMC is available for Diesel Polo. However in city's like chennai some dealers are offering AMC's on their own. In mumbai also some old VW dealers offer AMC for Jetta etc. But in my opinion one should only go for comapny AMC not dealer's.
Mine AMC(for Petrol 1.2 ltr car only) is for 4years/60000 kms. @ 34072/-. There is one more which is 3 years/ 45000 kms @ 19900/- . You can browse through the this thread to get complete details on this

Thanks for answering my queries Ashikawa, will wait for VW to announce AMC for diesel cars. I know they are masters in diesel technology so less worried.

Thread Starter #154
@toughguy
Just for your info. two odd TDI owners also got this AMC 3years/45000 kms. One due to mistake of dealer, later regularised and other as a compensation due to engine problem in his Polo TDI due to which he faced a lot of trouble. I can not give details on this forum due to policies and rules of the forum.

@toughguy
Just for your info. two odd TDI owners also got this AMC 3years/45000 kms. One due to mistake of dealer, later regularised and other as a compensation due to engine problem in his Polo TDI due to which he faced a lot of trouble. I can not give details on this forum due to policies and rules of the forum.
Read about the engine problem Polo TDI case on other forum, surely want AMC but not this way [:D]

Good write up buddy...very elaborate.

1 year completed - First service update
Total bill was around 5300/- which includes around 1000/- as labor and remaining parts. I have paid ZERO, since I have AMC. So I feel that buying an AMC is good because you don’t need to worry about service bills.
Surprising...i thought AMC was only applicable for part replacement.
Does it also cover things like Engine oil, consumables like filters, caps, etc?
Please let me know so that i can take advantage of the same for My_Ride too.

Thread Starter #157
Good write up buddy...very elaborate.

Surprising...i thought AMC was only applicable for part replacement.
Does it also cover things like Engine oil, consumables like filters, caps, etc?
Please let me know so that i can take advantage of the same for My_Ride too.
Please go through my thread. All the details of AMC has been posted here. BTW AMC covers labour charges/engine oil/oil,air,pollen,fuel filter/ brake pad/brake shoe/spark plug/drain plug/washing etc.

Thread Starter #158
Mobility Max - A new product from VW Finance

The Polo and the Vento customer can enjoy the benefit of Iow EMI, comprehensive risk coverage, three years maintenance package and two years extended warranty – all under the Mobility Solution package which can be paid in easy monthly installment.

Aimed to enhance customer ownership of the Volkswagen Polo and Vento, the mobility solution combines viz. an attractive 36 month loan, insurance (No claim bonus protector and Depreciation Shield), maintenance and extended warranty. The customer also has the option to choose any of the solution from this bouquet as per his requirement and convenience.

Moreover, of all the advantages there are no interest charges on insurance, maintenance and extended warranty.

Source: Volkswagen Finance introduces innovative and unique Mobility Solution for the Polo and the Vento

More information still awaited....

Mobility Max - A new product from VW Finance

The Polo and the Vento customer can enjoy the benefit of Iow EMI, comprehensive risk coverage, three years maintenance package and two years extended warranty – all under the Mobility Solution package which can be paid in easy monthly installment.

Aimed to enhance customer ownership of the Volkswagen Polo and Vento, the mobility solution combines viz. an attractive 36 month loan, insurance (No claim bonus protector and Depreciation Shield), maintenance and extended warranty. The customer also has the option to choose any of the solution from this bouquet as per his requirement and convenience.

Moreover, of all the advantages there are no interest charges on insurance, maintenance and extended warranty.

Source: Volkswagen Finance introduces innovative and unique Mobility Solution for the Polo and the Vento

More information still awaited....
Thanks Ashikawa for sharing such a interesting piece of news, let's see what they would offer will wait for more details.

Thread Starter #160
New insurance product for Volkswagen Cars

VW has come up with a new insurance product exclusively for its vehicle. The product called : Bajaj Allianz- Drive Assue Elite.

All of you must be aware about the Bajaj -Drive Assue Economy insurance which is available for all vehicles upto 5 years old and which has add on such as 0% Depreciation , Engine protector and 24X7 spot assistance .

This new policy( Drive assure Elite) which is exclusively for VW vehicle covers "Vehicle replacement advantage" in addition to present add on available under of Drive Assure economy. This cover is available for cars which are upto 2 year old(3 policy years).

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow, this policy looks very tempting. However, i am pretty sure that there would be some kind of hidden clauses behind the scene.

Thread Starter #162
Wow, this policy looks very tempting. However, i am pretty sure that there would be some kind of hidden clauses behind the scene.
Sir,actually its their with other insurance companies also. Tata AIG, Royal sundaram, Bharti AXA etc. already selling this ad on with different names such as Return to invoice, reimbursement of Road tax etc.

In my opinion the best way is to try and get highest IDV possible which an insurer has to pay in case of total loss.

New insurance product for Volkswagen Cars

VW has come up with a new insurance product exclusively for its vehicle. The product called : Bajaj Allianz- Drive Assue Elite.

All of you must be aware about the Bajaj -Drive Assue Economy insurance which is available for all vehicles upto 5 years old and which has add on such as 0% Depreciation , Engine protector and 24X7 spot assistance .

This new policy( Drive assure Elite) which is exclusively for VW vehicle covers "Vehicle replacement advantage" in addition to present add on available under of Drive Assure economy. This cover is available for cars which are upto 2 year old(3 policy years).
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of information with all of us. Can old VW buyer also avail this policy ones their old policy expires?

Thread Starter #164
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of information with all of us. Can old VW buyer also avail this policy ones their old policy expires?
Off course yes. But expect VW dealers to charge heavy commission on these policies since this will be sold through exclusively by them. But i expect that this elite add on will soon be available in open market also like drive assure is available as on date.

hey guys i purchased a polo tdi highline 2 months ago and clocked 2800 kms, after this much time i have noticed/concluded
1) The statement about engine noise as ashikawa quoted is true but driving continuously more than 70km and driving slow after doing 100 kmph + sometimes sound reminds of my dad's government jeep.
2) no provision of locking car doors from inside individually and they can be opened from outside if not locked from a tiny button on drivers side.(not so thoughtful).
3) rear view vision is hindered from passenger headrests.
4) no matter what sells person tells you about the glass being already tinted and all, you have to go for films as glass area is more and becomes hot (very) if parked in sun for 30 minutes or more. same goes for the "premium" seat covers.
5) most important is that company provides you a 2 DIN FM/CD player (awesome quality though), with no remote and no USB/Aux IN support what so ever, and if you want to change only dealer can change that.
I was given option to exchange the company fitted system and fit system of my choice (but from the dealership only as they started talking about warranty and all scary stuff on else case), and they will exchange it for 7500 INR. 2 din (kenwood w/o speakers)they were offering with i pod support and usb and other fancy things which is a must was priced 20000 INR so i have to give my new system and give 12500 INR to get my i pod connected to this music hating car. I refused and burned cds, but cds tend to wear out and it is not easy to navigate too.
guys this are not problems these are mere observations, but the car is good to look at, nice to sit in and better to drive. people complaining about 75 ps power and 3 cylinder odd engine is just baseless because frankly what are you going to do with so much power which is not even needed for a hatchback, acceleration is nice enough and handling is like moving spoon in bowl of cream (twin power steering), gear shifts are smooth in any condition. breaks are nice and ABS works great (personal experience).
i need suggestions regarding CD player and also open to questions regarding ownership and stuff.
Hi I guess Witson can be a great choice for the music system

Top Bottom