My 93 Italian Horses

Awesome, congratulations on the delivery! FTA looks just great. Infact all colors stand out on the Italian Babe! [:)]

Many many happy mile crunching on the beast!!

Hi Driveninn my heartiest congratulations on receiving your 90 hp Punto, cushioned seat covers seem like a good idea,are you planning to add anything else?

Thread Starter #33
I am installing Blaupunkt sunfilms (yes they make sunfilms too), cushioned seat covers and lamination for the floor. Lamination prevents water from shoes seeping into the carpet and consequently rusting the floor.

Congrats DriveNinn, accept my wishes for your new car. I guess this is the second thread today, when i am congratulating a member for a new Punto. Great going Punters!

I am installing Blaupunkt sunfilms (yes they make sunfilms too), cushioned seat covers and lamination for the floor. Lamination prevents water from shoes seeping into the carpet and consequently rusting the floor.
oh dint know till now about Blaupunkt getting into the sunfilm business,You can try those 3d mats,& you should not worry about the floor rusting until a good decade plus [:)]

Thread Starter #36
I checked the wbsite of Blaupunkt. Its legit and official, not some Indian rip-off of some famous fofeign brand..

Congrats DriveNinn , excellent choice and a very apt thread name, quite some puntos in the forum now - is it to do with Raj ? If Fiat are watching the threads here you might just get an offer to join [;)]

Thread Starter #38
Congrats DriveNinn , excellent choice and a very apt thread name, quite some puntos in the forum now - is it to do with Raj ? If Fiat are watching the threads here you might just get an offer to join [;)]
I am sure that Fiat or gor that matter any car manufacturer will keep tabs on sites like TAI.
These companies always value feedback. Be it negative or positive.

Congratulations buddy Punto 90HP is one great car to own , wishing you many more happy miles with the car!

BTW i don't like that color though! Not only Punto but any other car also!

Thread Starter #41
Glad to see one more 90 hp in this forum, that too from Mumbai!

Congrats.... U stay in Dahisar?? Thats too far man!
Thanks Raj.
Distances are relative. Yes Dahisar is very far from Churchgate, but its very close to Borivali. Depends where u are from.

I love writing and so let me put my buying experience in the form of a story.

I already own a 2008 Wagon R and that car is my first love, no matter what. Its like the house we grow up in. Even if we buy a big posh house later, the place where we grew up is always closest to our heart. Same thing with my Wagon R. It still serves me very well after 3 years 10 months and 60000 kilometers. But it is not possible to go on long drives with this car. That is the primary reason I decided to upgrade.

The things I considered in my upgrade were that it should be a diesel car (petrol prices in our city are Rs 73/litre), it should be bigger than my wagon r and safety features ABS EBD and air bags were a must. I had kept an open mind not particularly decided about a premium hatchback or sedan.

The cars I considered i20 CRDi, Fluidic Verna, SX4 Petrol (diesel was way over budget).
.............]

NIce write up...
welcome to the club.

Thread Starter #45
Thank you Bharathi

Fitted the car with seat covers, tints, mudflaps and lamination. Will post the pics soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom