My 2009 Royal Enfield Thunderbird Twinspark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #32

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i always thought i didn't maintain it properly but it's in good condition [;)]

yes i do service my bike. the bill usually came around 1000-1200.

2 local mechanics said only 2.5 liter engine oil is needed but i always had a bill of some 3 liters [surprise] at the service center.

i last got the bike serviced in october last year and since then i think i rode the bike , i think some 1500 kilometers.

but will change the oil in this month and get it washed and serviced [;)] but this time from outside.

unlike other bikes, all Royal Enfield's are known for their long term reliability.

I am planning to change the stock silencer, not getting time though to go to the service center.

Thread Starter #34

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i agree but it have to be maintained very well [:)] for that reliability.

now i don't want to spend anything on the bike expect maintenance. i too wanted to have those alloy wheels and bhar bhar silencer [lol]

Thread Starter #35

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
today gave the bike a nice wash [;)] applied polish as well as wax. car is easier to wash [lol]

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

after this went for some snacks on 2 cruisers [;)] my friend's new avenger.

DSC_0347.jpg

both the bikes looks odd from this angle.

DSC_0348.jpg

i always use to admire RE for its macho looks.good bike there bro.you can join bullet riders group in your place and ride with them.It would improve your skills and confidence :)

Thread Starter #39

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
thanks nitninja [:)] from the day one i wanted to have a RE [;)] i mentioned before [sad]

my dad won't let me take the bike even to my college which is just 13 kilometers. why ? safety reasons.

well he's right and i too prefer car over bike where ever possible but i wanted to join the group so badly but it's ok i can ride when i want.

today gave the bike a nice wash [;)] applied polish as well as wax. car is easier to wash [lol]

View attachment 60694

View attachment 60697

after this went for some snacks on 2 cruisers [;)] my friend's new avenger.

View attachment 60695

both the bikes looks odd from this angle.

View attachment 60696
im always feeling washing a bolero or my fiesta is easier than washing my dads splender or scooty pep even thunderbird is 10 times more order to wash it.
And your bike looks a brand new and awesome.I really love bullet thunderbird yezdi than new version bikes.In new version bikes i like only R15 and CBR

Thread Starter #41

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i got more tired washing my bike because all the places i have to reach and clean was tiresome.

i had a choice between r15 and thunderbird but since i didn't want speed i chose the RE and moreover r15 is not meant for people of height above 5.8" i feel.

what's yezdi [confused] but i agree r15 2 looks awesome [thumbsup]

i got more tired washing my bike because all the places i have to reach and clean was tiresome.

i had a choice between r15 and thunderbird but since i didn't want speed i chose the RE and moreover r15 is not meant for people of height above 5.8" i feel.

what's yezdi [confused] but i agree r15 2 looks awesome [thumbsup]
yezdi is also a olden bike.250ccand see the picture i will be sitting on it
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-shopper/8996-suggestions-buying-used-yezdi.html

Thread Starter #45

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
oh ok. i didn't heard this name.

so today i saw this bike [surprise] any guesses ? on the tank it was written enfield. just enfield.

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom