My “Fanta-Bulous” Etna Orange Tata Nexon XMA (D)

Thread Starter #196
Vinod Sir, I am not referring to fan speed knob, my issue is with mode change knob.

highlighted in the pic, please check this knob and also have you used in demister mode and how quick is your windshield cleared. I feel it clears very slowly compared to my old i10 and Fiesta.

View attachment 264432
Yes the air directions knob is also smooth, and work's in clicks.
DEMISTER MODE THE METHOD
Bring the air directions knob to the DEMISTER position, the 3rd temp control knob to high heat, and fan speed to 4 or full, both my Nexon and Nano take seconds to de-mistify.
For the smooth working of the air directions knob, spray a little WD40 (not too much), I'm suggesting this only for this knob as it's a mechanical functioning knob. Wipe clean any excess lubricant spill, and check after a couple of hours, or better leave it overnight.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Vinod

DEMISTER MODE THE METHOD
Bring the air directions knob to the DEMISTER position, the 3rd temp control knob to high heat, and fan speed to 4 or full, both my Nexon and Nano take seconds to de-mistify.
For the smooth working of the air directions knob, spray a little WD40 (not too much), I'm suggesting this only for this knob as it's a mechanical functioning knob. Wipe clean any excess lubricant spill, and check after a couple of hours, or better leave it overnight.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Vinod
thank you, will try next time as suggested by you.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member

For the smooth working of the air directions knob, spray a little WD40 (not too much), I'm suggesting this only for this knob as it's a mechanical functioning knob. Wipe clean any excess lubricant spill, and check after a couple of hours, or better leave it
Vinod
I know you have best intentions,sir,but this WD40 should be used cautiously,as it left bad stains in my swift when I tried removing pepsi spill stains from the dashboard plastic.

Thread Starter #199
I know you have best intentions,sir,but this WD40 should be used cautiously,as it left bad stains in my swift when I tried removing pepsi spill stains from the dashboard plastic.
No i won't recommend WD40 for beverages stains, Colin should do.
If you see my post, I've mentioned as rightly highlighted by you, to use cautiously, and wipe clean any spill.

Top Bottom