My “Fanta-Bulous” Etna Orange Tata Nexon XMA (D)

Thread Starter #181
@vikyjoshi it's just comprehensive insurance, in all these years of my car ownership experience, and low running, comprehensive is enough for me.
@RKKOLLIPARA the 3rd party insurance started later, I think around 2018 end this year biggning, so doesn't apply, I suppose.

Thread Starter #185
3rd FREE SERVICE
ODO reading 8685
Went in at 10am and car returned before 12noon.
Work done:
1. Castrol Magnatec Pro T 5W30, 5Ltr 2150
2. Elofic oil filter TC 192
3. Rubber Stopper Front Door qty 3 21.00
Total Paid 2363
General check up done.
Car and engine bay washed and cleaned.
Today morning I saw a miniscule oil drip on the floor below the engine, where I park my Nexon.
Went to the TASS, they took the car in, a leaky drain plug washer, they drained the entire oil in a clean plastic container, and changed the washer, cost 15 rupees, and rechecked after a 8km TD, all okay, returned to car after a wash and polish by 12.30pm.
Will keep an eye on the floor, to rule out any leakes.

Thread Starter #186
3rd FREE SERVICE
ODO reading 8685
Went in at 10am and car returned before 12noon.
Work done:
1. Castrol Magnatec Pro T 5W30, 5Ltr 2150
2. Elofic oil filter TC 192
3. Rubber Stopper Front Door qty 3 21.00
Total Paid 2363
General check up done.
Car and engine bay washed and cleaned.
Today morning I saw a miniscule oil drip on the floor below the engine, where I park my Nexon.
Went to the TASS, they took the car in, a leaky drain plug washer, they drained the entire oil in a clean plastic container, and changed the washer, cost 15 rupees, and rechecked after a 8km TD, all okay, car returned after a wash and polish by 12.30pm.
Will keep an eye on the floor, to rule out any leakes.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Added some bling to the rear, (CRETA Style)looks stunning at night, will try and click at night.
FNA removing the reflectors from rear bumpers

Brake Lights in Operation
Good Mod Sir. Looks neat. Sir how much did the LED costed and does it need any wire slicing etc? I have seen this mod on many Nexons in Delhi too.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #189
Good Mod Sir. Looks neat. Sir how much did the LED costed and does it need any wire slicing etc? I have seen this mod on many Nexons in Delhi too.

Regards

Akash
Thanks Akash for the compliment, I bought it from Amazon for 1100, it's available in Karol Bagh market for less.
Yes adaptor can be used, but wire needs to be split.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Sir ji now the Nexon is looking even more hot!
Will ask you for guidance when I too go for it !
Well done,and neatly done too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Vinod sir, need your observation in your Nexon on AC mode changing knob, is it rotating freely and are you able to change the mode without any effort?

In my Nexon, first two modes are rotatable without any effort but further I have to apply force to rotate and change the mode. I have complained this issue during 3rd service but service guys rejected to agree it as a fault and showed me that the behaviour is same across all other Nexons with manual AC.

I was made to agree that it was not fault, but I still raised the complaint in TMSC app and awaiting for TATA’s response.

Please check in your vehicle and let me know how it behaves.

Thread Starter #194
Hi Vinod sir, need your observation in your Nexon on AC mode changing knob, is it rotating freely and are you able to change the mode without any effort?

In my Nexon, first two modes are rotatable without any effort but further I have to apply force to rotate and change the mode. I have complained this issue during 3rd service but service guys rejected to agree it as a fault and showed me that the behaviour is same across all other Nexons with manual AC.

I was made to agree that it was not fault, but I still raised the complaint in TMSC app and awaiting for TATA’s response.

Please check in your vehicle and let me know how it behaves.
Hello Ramakant,
I just checked, the fan speed knob changes from setting 1 to 4 smoothly, with clicks just like ceiling fan speed knob.
Get yours replaced under warranty.
Good you complaint, call the toll free number 1800 209 8282 also.
All the best

Hello Ramakant,
I just checked, the fan speed knob changes from setting 1 to 4 smoothly, with clicks just like ceiling fan speed knob.
Get yours replaced under warranty.
Good you complaint, call the toll free number 1800 209 8282 also.
All the best
Vinod Sir, I am not referring to fan speed knob, my issue is with mode change knob.

highlighted in the pic, please check this knob and also have you used in demister mode and how quick is your windshield cleared. I feel it clears very slowly compared to my old i10 and Fiesta.

AC knob.PNG

Top Bottom