My “Fanta-Bulous” Etna Orange Tata Nexon XMA (D)

Akash1886

Honoured Member
An interesting episode happened, I was waiting for my wife after school, a couple of boy's (class IV or V)were passing by and one boy commented looking at my Nexon, 'this is the safest car with 5* rating', It was overwhelming to see the awareness among kids.

Team TML you are doing something right.
Sir, it is indeed a great feeling to see the next-gen kids being so well informed about the cars and the safety aspect. Such positive moves by the automotive brands do help in building a sound opinion among the younger lot because being in their formative years, it is very necessary for them to understand the importance of safety.

On a lighter note, The Nexon owners definitely feel elated when someone praises it specially for the safety it provides[:D]

Regards

Akash

An interesting episode happened, I was waiting for my wife after school, a couple of boy's (class IV or V)were passing by and one boy commented looking at my Nexon, 'this is the safest car with 5* rating', It was overwhelming to see the awareness among kids.

Team TML you are doing something right.
I also know how nice you feel as an owner, when someone random praises your car. One day, while driving towards office, I had a bike rider with pillion riding beside me. I heard the rider saying while looking at my Tigor - 'ek no. gaadi ahe' (what a nice car!) [:D]

Congratulations @Nanofreak for Nexon XMA (D), I also bought the same model but in grey color. It's been two days and I am loving it. I feel that the crepe mode is not consistent, sometimes its very quick and sometimes it's very lethargic.
I have a question for all the Nexon AMT owners, is there any "Smart Hill Assist" feature available in Tata Nexon AMT. I read it somewhere on the internet.

My Buying experience:
This is my second car (first was Safari Storme and then Nexon XMA) from Tata stable but coincidently I never had a good experience from the TML dealers, this time as well the experience was horrible and they took 3+ hours to deliver my car, even the territory manager from TML was biased towards the dealer and did not help me.
1. The dealer charged handling charge, when I raised the query with TML then the territory manager replied that Delhi high court ordered on 20th April 2012 that car dealers can charge the handling charges. I searched the same order on the internet but could not find one. when I asked the documents related to the court's order or the case number then he did not send any.
2. After I made the booking amount and submitted the documents for the loan the salesperson did not bother to give updates, it's only after I called his manager then the loan process was started. I got an SMS from the bank about approval on Friday which I sent to the salesperson to confirm the amount approved but till Saturday morning I did not get any call, it was after my multiple calls the sales person told us to come and sign the kit at 2:30 PM which was duly signed at around 4 PM on Saturday and rest of the margin money was paid. The delivery was scheduled for Monday at 11 AM but to our shock when we went to the showroom then got to know that prices have been increased and I have to pay extra 15K. According to them, they got the delivery order from the bank on Monday morning and that's why the car could not be invoiced. I involved the territory manager who did not help me. It was because of dealer's lethargic attitude I had to pay the extra amount and really feeling cheated. I have escalated the matter, let's see how it goes.

Attachments

Thread Starter #146
Congratulations @Nanofreak for Nexon XMA (D), I also bought the same model but in grey color. It's been two days and I am loving it. I feel that the crepe mode is not consistent, sometimes its very quick and sometimes it's very lethargic.
I have a question for all the Nexon AMT owners, is there any "Smart Hill Assist" feature available in Tata Nexon AMT. I read it somewhere on the internet.

My Buying experience:
This is my second car (first was Safari Storme and then Nexon XMA) from Tata stable but coincidently I never had a good experience from the TML dealers, this time as well the experience was horrible and they took 3+ hours to deliver my car, even the territory manager from TML was biased towards the dealer and did not help me.
1. The dealer charged handling charge, when I raised the query with TML then the territory manager replied that Delhi high court ordered on 20th April 2012 that car dealers can charge the handling charges. I searched the same order on the internet but could not find one. when I asked the documents related to the court's order or the case number then he did not send any.
2. After I made the booking amount and submitted the documents for the loan the salesperson did not bother to give updates, it's only after I called his manager then the loan process was started. I got an SMS from the bank about approval on Friday which I sent to the salesperson to confirm the amount approved but till Saturday morning I did not get any call, it was after my multiple calls the sales person told us to come and sign the kit at 2:30 PM which was duly signed at around 4 PM on Saturday and rest of the margin money was paid. The delivery was scheduled for Monday at 11 AM but to our shock when we went to the showroom then got to know that prices have been increased and I have to pay extra 15K. According to them, they got the delivery order from the bank on Monday morning and that's why the car could not be invoiced. I involved the territory manager who did not help me. It was because of dealer's lethargic attitude I had to pay the extra amount and really feeling cheated. I have escalated the matter, let's see how it goes.
Congrats @mukesh on your Nexon, nice colour.
Regarding the creep function, as you are new to driving an AMT, you will find it lazy to start moving, first things first there is nothing of a hill assist, if the car is at a slight incline it will creep without a fuss, but existing a Mall ramp you will need accelerator input to move along. Don't worry give your car time, as the AMT has to get used to your driving habits after which you will enjoy this innovation.
As for TASS I too have a Nano XTA since 2 years, and have cultured my SE and have no issues, he takes care of both my car's, hope this helps.
Regards
Vinod

Thread Starter #147
Got the 2nd service done, took an appointment and reached at 10.30am, the following done:
Nexon XMA KM reading 4,200
1. Oil 5ltrs RS.1,980
2. Filter RS.190
Total RS.2,340/- including GST.
Air filter cleaned, quite dusty.
Cabin filter cleaned.
All bolts tightened with torque wrench.
There's a HU update on site, my TASS has still to receive it.
Got the car back after a through wash and clean by 1pm.

Hey guys,
I saw a couple of videos of installing touch screen systems in TATA Nexon XM variant mostly from Hypersonic brand. Are these systems worth of installing, anyone installed or knows someone who has installed these kind of system.

Thread Starter #150
Hey guys,
I saw a couple of videos of installing touch screen systems in TATA Nexon XM variant mostly from Hypersonic brand. Are these systems worth of installing, anyone installed or knows someone who has installed these kind of system.
Hello @mukesh please do post a link for this system, as I would be also interested if it's a plug and play attachment.
Regards
Vinod

Top Bottom