My “Fanta-Bulous” Etna Orange Tata Nexon XMA (D)

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Correct, if you notice there are 2 lines on top and bottom, are your intact? How often do you scroll the FM channels?
Its intact in my case (mostly I have been using USB stick for songs and only few occasions I used to listen FM and scrolls that switch to change the Channels. So far so good.

Has anyone else felt this, Tiago & Tigor owners can also respond.
First of all sorry for late wishes though have been following this thread closely, Congratulations Sir for Nexon.

I haven’t face this issue in my Tiago. Will suggest to try yo claim it under warranty. I for one have managed to get new steering wheel altogether :lol!:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
From the pictures, the SRC letters seem slightly faded (not so bright as other symbols nearby). Now will have to see only it happened to you or other Nexon, Tigor, Tiago owners are also facing similar problem (of course my car doesn't have this fading problem so far) ?

I've noticed that the scrolling button on the steering wheel has 2 bumped strips on the top and bottom, and within 4 months these have worn out, isn't it strange?
SRC is written on this scrolling button, and there are 2 lines on top and bottom these lines have worn out
Did you mean the arrow marks up and down SRC button? The lines above and below SRC are also intact in my 6 month-old Nexon. I use this button frequently to change the songs. Just now checked and clicked a photo.
DSC09613.JPG

Last edited:
Thread Starter #132
An interesting episode happened yesterday night, we had friends over for dinner, after which we drove to Mall Road to have meetha paan, on the way back my friend wanted to use an ATM, so I stopped with my DRL'S on, a group of men were passing by, they kept turning back and looking at my car, they stopped and 4 guys walked up and made me lower the window to enquire if this was the Tata Harrier, I smiled and said no it's Nexon.

Hail Nexon....Hail Harrier

Hello Vinod sir,

I read in one of the other ownership reviews about the right leg ac vent getting insanely hot when the AC temperature is set at anything above 26 degrees. Do you have the same issue in your car as well? Can you please check?

My parents are planning to buy a Nexon petrol automatic. mostly the xza+ variant.

Regards,
Kinshuk

Thread Starter #135
Hello Vinod sir,

I read in one of the other ownership reviews about the right leg ac vent getting insanely hot when the AC temperature is set at anything above 26 degrees. Do you have the same issue in your car as well? Can you please check?

My parents are planning to buy a Nexon petrol automatic. mostly the xza+ variant.

Regards,
Kinshuk
Hello @kinshuk.arya my Nexon XMA doesn't have ACC, however I haven't noticed any hot air when the AC is ON, I do get warm air whenever I need it, due to winter season here.

There have been one off issues of hot air on some forums.

XZA+P is a nice choice, do let your parents TD, and question the issues that you know about.

Hope this helps.

All the best.

Regards
Vinod

Top Bottom