My “Fanta-Bulous” Etna Orange Tata Nexon XMA (D)

Anybody opted for Under body Anti Rust?
Here from Showroom they are charging INR 2856/ wiht 5 year unconditional warranty from 3M.

Same we can get the same 3M from other detailing centres for 2K without warranty( how ever they are telling they repaint if any coating peeled).

Re: My “Fanta-Bulous” Etna Orange Tata Nexon XMA (D)

Here from Showroom they are charging INR 2856/ wiht 5 year unconditional warranty from 3M.

Same we can get the same 3M from other detailing centres for 2K without warranty( how ever they are telling they repaint if any coating peeled).
Check with your near 3M outlet and if you want to get this done do it with only 3M stores which is always recommended with the work,professionals they have with warranty it would last long.
Though not all dealers but many have been cheating customers in the name of 3M but quality and work is not upto the mark.

Thread Starter #108

Service Update: Nexon XMA P 1st service

I Did the first service of Nexon XMA P at 1077 km. it has to be done between 1k to 2k or 60 days from invoice date. no issues from my side. The service was done within hours and washed the car. No idea what they have done as there is no engine oil or any kind of replacement. Total cost was ZERO[clap]. overall mileage i got was between 12 to 15kmpl.
They do nothing in the 1st service, just check all electrical, fluids etc., though if you report any problem they look into it.
The mileage you are getting is very good.
I didn't observe any changes.Even at second free service they are not changing engine oil i think.
Some knowledgeable gurus have suggested oil& filter change @6k Km
Regarding the AMC/ Extended warranty, the cost of both am quoting below(EW is available at tata motors website).
2 years we are protected by Stock warranty.
AMC gold for 2 year/30k km is approx 12k
With in that period we will b covered till 15k km from free service(only Labour) and 2 paid service (let assume each service 4k). altogether will come around 10k minimum IMO.
So instead of Ex. Warranty i think AMC gold plan will be good.
All Nexon (At least during the last few months, I'm not sure of the period) have AMC/P2P included in the car purchase, which is for 2 years. Download TMSC from Google Play and enter your car details, scroll down and there should be AMC/P2P, So your car is covered for 2 years, now decide on the Extended Warranty depending on your usage

@Nanofreak Attaching the Fog lamps. i think these are fog lamps of tigor/ tiago.
they attached this to the parking lamps( XM does not have LED DRL). illumination at night is not that great. But it will serve the purpose well. cant drive with fog lamp only beyond 15kmph.[lol][lol]
The Fog Lamps look neat, check with our DIY Guru @Bhvm if you want brighter LED bulbs.
Nexon already has under body quoting from the factory, my TASS SE and mechanics confirmed this during my 1st service

Enjoy your ride

Vinod ji,
Etna orange is an eye catcher on the roads and I'm already drooling on those plying around in my area. Very good color choice. Wish you millions of happy miles on the your Nexon. My apologies for joining late to your thread. [:)]

Thread Starter #110

Vinod ji,
Etna orange is an eye catcher on the roads and I'm already drooling on those plying around in my area. Very good color choice. Wish you millions of happy miles on the your Nexon. My apologies for joining late to your thread. [:)]
Thanks Prabhagar for your compliments, you are correct EO is an eye catcher, especially with the striking grey beltline and on the hatch.

Regards
Vinod

Hello sir ji. Sorry for the very late wishes. Its a fantastic car and fantastic colour and you've chosen the best vfm variant. Wishing you millions of happy miles!

Thread Starter #112

Hello sir ji. Sorry for the very late wishes. Its a fantastic car and fantastic colour and you've chosen the best vfm variant. Wishing you millions of happy miles!
Thanks DJ bro, for your kind wishes, truely the best VFM car under 10L, I'm loving it.

Regards
Vinod

Thread Starter #113
The right side speakers volume was low and doors were vibrating, took the car to Sai Motors.

Both issues fixed, they charged Rs.14/- for 2 rubber grommets for doors, and tightened the underbody nut's and bolts, cleaned the air filter, and air dusted the engine bay, and washed polished the car.

Happy with the TASS workmanship, especially attention to detail, which is constantly improving on every visit, no unnecessary overkill promoting add-ons.

Odo reading 2850km

The right side speakers volume was low and doors were vibrating, took the car to Sai Motors.

Both issues fixed, they charged Rs.14/- for 2 rubber grommets for doors, and tightened the underbody nut's and bolts, cleaned the air filter, and air dusted the engine bay, and washed polished the car.

Happy with the TASS workmanship, especially attention to detail, which is constantly improving on every visit, no unnecessary overkill promoting add-ons.

Odo reading 2850km
Hi Vinod, may I know tyre psi to be maintained for Tata nexon XMA,driver side written 30psi for all(front&rear tyres) sine size 215/60 R16

Thread Starter #115
Hi Vinod, may I know tyre psi to be maintained for Tata nexon XMA,driver side written 30psi for all(front&rear tyres) sine size 215/60 R16
Hello Venkat, I've been maintaining 30psi in all 4 tyres, but if you get it checked at the local tyre wala he will always overinflate, so I have my own air measure and use that at every check.

Let's see your Nexon XMA pictures.

Thread Starter #117
QUICK WEARING CHANNEL SCROLL BUTTON
To all Nexon owners, I've noticed that the scrolling button on the steering wheel has 2 bumped strips on the top and bottom, and within 4 months these have worn out, isn't it strange?

Has anyone else felt this, Tiago & Tigor owners can also respond.

Top Bottom