Musicians In TAI

Thread Starter #1
Thought of starting a new thread in which all the musicians of TAI can share their experience, views, knowledge in the field of music. Some of us may be even compose our own music, like me [;)] . I compose and record my own songs. I have a band called The Quadrants. We released our 1st music album in Ranchi last year. The songs are available for download here THE QUADRANTS | Ranchi, IN | Rock / METAL / Alternative Rock | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation So lets start by stating what instruments we are good in. I play keyboards and i am a part time vocalist.

Hi Jerwin,

I am neither a great singer nor an instrument player. However, during my college days, i did learn to play guitar from my senior. Also i do set tunes on synthesizer. But all in all, i am a rookie.

Great buddy! I never knew we have such talent on board. Even I am a very basic guitar player and my wife loves to drum sometimes but never serious. I am gonna check out the stuff you posted.

Anyway what kinds do you play?

Hi Jerwin,

I am neither a great singer nor an instrument player. However, during my college days, i did learn to play guitar from my senior. Also i do set tunes on synthesizer. But all in all, i am a rookie.
Forgot to add, i was a part of school drum band, so i can be considered an amateur drummer.

Thread Starter #5
@ Akash, thats great to hear. So did you ever try composing music ? .
@thetraveller, I've learnt western classical piano. But there isnt any specific genre that i play. I play all type of music. Rather than playing , i Love composing music. I am beginner when it comes to composing [:)] Do let me know your views after listening to all the songs.

Top Bottom