Music System for Old Santro Xing 2006

Thread Starter #1
Hello! I'm a college student and recently my dad gave me old santro xing XL 2006 model for driving. I need to buy a new sound system and speakers for this old car.
1. A budget yet reliable USB player with AUX input.
2. Best quality front and rear speakers under 10k INR. Possibly purchase online.

I think those speakers are amazingly overpriced! I would suggest not overbuying the speakers, especially since you are not going for an amplifier, look for speakers with RMS power handling and Peak power handling which is near to if not slightly higher than the stereo you want.

It is best to start with selecting a head unit, then finding suitable speakers.

Since you want an entire system, you can save money by buying combos: Combo of JVC KD R 456 Single DIN CD/MP3 Player and CS V 628 6.5 Inch 2-Way Coaxial Speaker - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

These are also great speakers, at a great discounted price:
Pioneer - TS G624 16cm 2-way speaker (Pair Of Speakers) - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Thread Starter #4
I don't want a CD player. Happy with a USB/AUX media player.
For front speakers Pioneer - TS G624
What about the rear one pair?

I would suggest buying the same Pioneers for the rear too, since if you start going for ovals you may overshoot your budget, for worse audio since ovals tend to have worse frequency response.

Don't be fooled by the low price of the TS G624, they are extremely potent speakers, I have tried them out before in my cousins car, and recently ordered a pair for myself as well! [;)]

Ankit's suggestion for stereo is good, here's the newer version of the same, which is slightly tweaked and more powerful:
Sony - DSX A35 - USB Digital Media Player with LCD Display - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Top Bottom