I have swift vdi car. I want to know a good car independent service centre at navi mumbai.He should good knowledge of car and should be honest at work and should be reliable at work and should be reasonable price. I don't like the authorised service centre at navi mumbai. Please reply.
i think there are some good garages in vashi near shalimar hotel plus you can get parts there easily. If you want original parts theres this shop shetty motors(his main branch is at opera house) he has mechanics to carry out work on your car and i see civic's corollas fortuners being worked on over there his shop is just below the turbhe bridge going towards s.k motors from apmc market.
Saw their offer with some crazeal offer.
Checked out their place.
Untrained staff. No idea what they were doing.
Using children to clean cars.
When i had Gone to check there shop in mahavir nagar a person in that building had complained to the cops that they make a hell of noise.
Cops came and took all Their equipment in their custody and their owners had gone into hiding.
So net result :avoid it even if they pay you to provide you any service.
I am looking for a mechanic who is good with mahindra cars. The car in question is a bolero.
1. Car done just a shade over 200,000 kms.
2. Was serviced at A.S.S. only till 1.8 lac kms. service intervals were 12k kms, compared to recommended 10k (couldn't help about this)
3. It has the DI engine.
4. Has undergone 2 suspension overhauls and one clutch overhaul.
5. Problems started at 1.8 lac kms. The piston ring in one of the cylinders broke down. Engine opened and new ring put in place by A.S.S.
6. Car has never been the same since. Now has a multitude of problems.
1. A mech who specializes in mahindra cars, especially the DI engines.
2. Am willing to pay a slight premium, if his work is good, and he manages to return the car nearly back to factory condition. Will give him additional work too. But he must be good.
3. Area: preferably navi mumbai. But am willing to look at thane and mumbai as well.
Another query: I have heard that the old mahindra jeeps used to come with this DI engine (albeit they were different). Can a mechanic who takes care of jeeps also take care of this car.
Do note that, this is a bare bones car. Engine, gearbox, 4 wheels. Nothing else.