Mumbai - Delhi - Varanasi - Kolkata - Indore - Mumbai Road Trip

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Recently I took a sabbatical from my 15 years of tie/suit 9-5 life and decided to do something that always proded me to plunge into it. Road travel that is. So it's been about a year I have been driving across the country and the best part is it's just not me alone. Got my spouse always and often my aged parents in these drives.

Our drives range from 350km to 6000kms till now. So one of the recent drives have been a delightful cross country drive from Mumbai to Kolkata & back. However it's not the usual route that we took. We drove to Delhi first. There on drove down to Kolkata via Varanasi.The return was through vidisha connecting to Indore and finally Mumbai via Nashik. 6000km apx.

The vehicle was an ertiga 2016 vxi CNG. Absolutely smooth & covered alot of miles in cng too. I was the driver while my spouse being the navigator/hotel/restaurant/map etc guide.

Now, Iam not much of a writer but a video person. I ensured the entire journey was covered in detail with info wherever needed. Here is our story :

Mumbai.Delhi.Kolkata.Mumbai I Road trip vlog - YouTube

Top Bottom