Multiple Similar Car Spottings!

Thread Starter #24

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Ikon couples in my Office car parking
View attachment 72439
i think there are 2 swift's in the background as well.
dont know if this allowed or not but this multiple similar brand car spottings. [:D]

second is porsche cayman and porsche boxster.
first is ferrari 355, ferrari 512 and ferrari 430 scuderia
no this won't be qualified for multiple car spotting but it sure is an awesome catch. did you click this ?

Not a flop thread at all , Really liked the snaps posted till now and glued for some more

Infact as a Kid i remember my Father and me playing a Game on the Highway Drives from Nashik to Mumbai

To keep me busy he used to ask me to count How many Trucks or How many TAXIs did i spot on the way?'

To make things interesting he also would add some Twisties like "' Count How many RED TRUCKS do you see? "'

Was fun in the old days,,, and i remember that even Traffic was very less at that point of time on Highways and so when we used to play the game i was really all into it and was anxious and desperate to see any RED TRUCK pass by [:)]

Man Nostalgia!! [cry]

Thread Starter #27

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Not a flop thread at all , Really liked the snaps posted till now and glued for some more

Infact as a Kid i remember my Father and me playing a Game on the Highway Drives from Nashik to Mumbai

To keep me busy he used to ask me to count How many Trucks or How many TAXIs did i spot on the way?'

To make things interesting he also would add some Twisties like "' Count How many RED TRUCKS do you see? "'

Was fun in the old days,,, and i remember that even Traffic was very less at that point of time on Highways and so when we used to play the game i was really all into it and was anxious and desperate to see any RED TRUCK pass by [:

Man Nostalgia!! [
glad to know that you liked the thread and this thread refreshed your memories as well.

well the game you described was a favorite of mine as well [;)] but with a little bit difference.

i used to challenge someone to guess the car just by looking at the headlight at night [:)]

glad to know that you liked the thread and this thread refreshed your memories as well.

well the game you described was a favorite of mine as well [;)] but with a little bit difference.

i used to challenge someone to guess the car just by looking at the headlight at night [:)]
Even i tooo do
Whenever i feel sleepy used to find the name of the car looking at the rear view mirror:stupid:

Top Bottom