Movie Reviews!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Movie: SANJU

Went with dad to watch it today. A masterstroke of a movie. One of the most real and gripping movie based on someone's life. Ranbir & Paresh Sir were anchors of the entire movie. After watching the movie, all I can say is, We all kids are blessed to have parents who stand like shield in our lives and support us unconditionally. Salute to the direction team for an awesome job. A special mention for the character played by Vicky Kaushal. He was superb as friend of Sanju Sir in the movie.

On a lighter note, Never smoke if your father is around as fathers always have a way finding it out[;)] I am telling from experience. Watch the movie and you'll understand.

Rating: 10/10

Regards

Akash

Love Per Square Feet
BOLLYWOOD
Hindi
Available on Netflix

Must see and Entertaining movie, good performances by Vicky Kaushal, Ratna Pathak Shah and Supriya Pathak.

8/10

102 Not Out
Bollywood
Hindi
Available on Prime Video

A very entertaining movie with good performances by AB,Rishi Kapoor and Jimit Trivedi

8/10

Stree
Bollywood
Hindi

Amazing movie,Rajkumar Rao is hilarious with his comic timings and dialogue delivery along with other actors. Barring the initial 15 mins,the picture is completely gripping and entertaining.
Must see in a theatre,a paisa-vasool movie.
9/10

Did anyone watch KGF Chapter-1?Had watched the movie in Amazon prime this week and I loved the acting and attitude of Yash(hero of the movie) and photography and BGM are superb and 3 songs are also good which made me addicted to listen.Many of the people loved KGF and still running in theatres even after 50 days of its run and all went gaga over this movie KGF.

My rating for KGF-4/5.If you are really interested to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime.

And,I watched URI-The surgical strike.The second half was above my expectations.I loved the second half more than first half and I loved the song,Jagga Jiteya,which comes before the end of the movie and BGM was lit AF.

My rating for URI-3.5/5.Wondering that this movie got Rs.200 cr of collection and better than Khan's movies.

Watched Vinaya Vidheya Rama which stars Ram Charan(Rangasthalam and Magadheera fame)on first day of its release.As a die-hard fan of Ram Charan,I would say that I was disappointed with the movie and second half was worst with hero beheading two goons heads and those heads fly and those heads were caught by eagle and villian Vivek Oberoi runs behind those eagles and tries to shoot them who took away his side kicks heads and there is one scene before climax where snake bites Vivek Oberoi but snake dies after biting him.

My rating for VVR-1/5(Just for Ram Charan as I'm fan of him).If you want to watch this movie,wait for a week as Amazon Prime is releasing this movie within few days.

Watched F2(Fun and Frustration) in Telugu after Vinaya Vidheya Rama.Its a complete laugh riot movie and very entertaining movie which can make you to sit for 2.5 hrs of runtime.

My rating for F2-4/5.If you want to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime as they are releasing this movie on monday.

And,what are the best Tamil and Kannada movies?I saw few Tamil movies like Maari 2(Dhanush),Sarkar(Thalapathy Vijay),Kaala(Rajni) but I feel Sarkar is better than these two movies.In Kannada,I know few actors like Yash(the guy who is the hero of KGF),Puneeth Rajkumar,Sudeep,Upendra and Shivrajkumar and what are the best movies of their's?

Lukka Chuppi
Bollywood
Hindi
5/10
Very Average Movie
Watched the movie seeing the ratings in newspaper, complete false ratings.

Did anyone watch KGF Chapter-1?Had watched the movie in Amazon prime this week and I loved the acting and attitude of Yash(hero of the movie) and photography and BGM are superb and 3 songs are also good which made me addicted to listen.Many of the people loved KGF and still running in theatres even after 50 days of its run and all went gaga over this movie KGF.

My rating for KGF-4/5.If you are really interested to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime.

And,I watched URI-The surgical strike.The second half was above my expectations.I loved the second half more than first half and I loved the song,Jagga Jiteya,which comes before the end of the movie and BGM was lit AF.

My rating for URI-3.5/5.Wondering that this movie got Rs.200 cr of collection and better than Khan's movies.

Watched Vinaya Vidheya Rama which stars Ram Charan(Rangasthalam and Magadheera fame)on first day of its release.As a die-hard fan of Ram Charan,I would say that I was disappointed with the movie and second half was worst with hero beheading two goons heads and those heads fly and those heads were caught by eagle and villian Vivek Oberoi runs behind those eagles and tries to shoot them who took away his side kicks heads and there is one scene before climax where snake bites Vivek Oberoi but snake dies after biting him.

My rating for VVR-1/5(Just for Ram Charan as I'm fan of him).If you want to watch this movie,wait for a week as Amazon Prime is releasing this movie within few days.

Watched F2(Fun and Frustration) in Telugu after Vinaya Vidheya Rama.Its a complete laugh riot movie and very entertaining movie which can make you to sit for 2.5 hrs of runtime.

My rating for F2-4/5.If you want to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime as they are releasing this movie on monday.

And,what are the best Tamil and Kannada movies?I saw few Tamil movies like Maari 2(Dhanush),Sarkar(Thalapathy Vijay),Kaala(Rajni) but I feel Sarkar is better than these two movies.In Kannada,I know few actors like Yash(the guy who is the hero of KGF),Puneeth Rajkumar,Sudeep,Upendra and Shivrajkumar and what are the best movies of their's?
Saw KGF,
its indeed an entertaining movie with super performance by the Hero.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Well here are my views on the movies I watched recently.

1) Syra Narsima Reddy: Brilliantly executed. It was a pleasure watching Chiranjeevi Sir after long time along with Big B. Stalwarts from south like Kicha Sudeep, Chiranjeevi sir, Tamannah made the movie really enjoyable. Not a single boring moment. Anushka's had guest appearance. The acting, story and locations all were superbly done. People often loose interest if the length of the movie is too long but SNR was a treat to watch till the end. The only thing was the dubbing could have been bit better for Hindi.

Rating: 4.5 /5

2) Chichore: Varun was the highlight. The Sexa character was terrific. The story, acting and the cast was very apt. Tahir, Sushant, Varun, Shraddha all have done a great job. The movie shows how to enjoy college life and tells us failure isn't the end of life. There is more to life than success and failures. I loved watching it so much so that I watched it twice.

Rating: 4.5/5

3) War: A action packed movie with a luke warm story. The story's execution could have been better. It is good in parts at best. Action scenes are the only saving grace and honestly even the music wasn't much to my liking. The actress's role wasn't of any use. It looked more of a guest appearance. The story and plot could have been better executed. You may watch it for the action.

Rating: 2.5/5

4) Dream Girl: Man!! Ayushman Khurana is something extra ordinary. He is so effortless in the movie and coupled with Vijay Raaz & Anu Kapoor the movie was a great experience. Manjot as Ayushman's friend was nice to watch. Nusrat's role was good but someone like Parineeti would have been a more apt choice. Overall a great film and worth every penny spent on ticket. The supporting cast adds great flavor to the film.

Rating: 5/5

5) The Zoya Factor: A nicely executed light heart-ed movie. The acting front is dominated by DQ and Sonam's happy-go-lucky nature is impressive too. The variety of characters Sonam has played so far, I would say, her acting in the movie is nearly as good as Khoobsurat. DQ's fluent Hindi impressed me and expressions were far better than some newcomers in Bollywood. Being his 2nd film in Hindi, he was much at ease with the language. Another relaxing watch!

Rating: 4/5

Regards

Akash

Movie Name: Joker
Brilliant movie. Joaquin phoniex is phenomenal. This year Oscar is for Joaquin . Background score is also superb. During the entire movie the background score was giving me goosebumps.
rating: 5/5

Hey Guys
Yesterday, the ANIMAL movie trailer was released on Youtube :-

As per my analysis, the movie is going to be great as the direction is fabulous, the cast is seen performing exceptionally well, specifically Ranbir Kapoor, which can be even seen in the first instance of the trailer.
There are rumors that Bobby Deol is acting as a silent antagonist of the film, which will be quite a different experience for the audience to watch and for the industry as well. It will be exciting to see that how SamBahudar releasing on the same date, 1st December, will be defending against this at the box office.
Do share your opinions.

Happy Motoring !

Last edited:

Top Bottom