Movie Reviews!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Tiger Zinda Hai

Typical Bhaijaan movie! Lots of action, melodious songs and superb acting by the entire cast. Katrina driving a LHD Swift was[:D] & performing airborne stunt with the Swift was[lol]. Favorite song "Dil Diyan Gallan". I felt the movie had a pinch of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Baby & Airlift to it. All in all a very nice movie. Supporting cast like Kumud Singh & Paresh Rawal Ji did a good job as well. Just a small itch was the dubbing done for the movie in many scenes. That could have been a notch better.

Rating: 4 / 5

Regards

Akash

PADMAN

A must watch movie, what a relevant subject, only Akki can pull it off, they should make it tax free and shown in all schools.

Wonder why a U/A certificate? Stupid CBFC mentality.
Totally agree with you. Saw the movie last week. Fantastic performance by Akki. I think every parents who has girl child should take their child to this movie.

Name of the movie: TUMHAARI SULU
Genre: BOLLYWOOD
Language: HINDI
Your review: Its a very entertaining movie. Performances are good and the story doesnt gets boring and keeps you hooked till the end.
Your rating out of 10: 8/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of the movie: SONU KE TITU KI SWEETY
Genre: BOLLYWOOD
Language: HINDI
Review: Very Average film with lots of boring and stretched scenes, Storyline not so impressive. Average performances
Rating out of 10: 6/10

BlankPantherNewPoster.jpg

Name of the movie: Black Panther
Genre: Sci Fiction,Comics
Language: English

Your review: Saw this in a new format of 3D called 4DX where seat etc moves with additional affects. Its based on Marvel comics on the character Black Panther which you see in SpiderMan movies & maybe in other connected movies. Took me a few mins to soak my self into the movie but then on have to say things are petty good and better than i expected. It has messages that poor nations must be helped & has real world connections.
Also do check out the Songs by Weeknd(Pray for me) & Kendrick Lamar(All the stars) for this movie,with amazing videos
Your rating out of 10: 8 out of 10

Recently watched the following movies
Kirik party
Language-Kannada
Source-
Rating-8.5/10
A must watch for engineering students. A fun filled college story which will make you nostalgic.

Arjun Reddy
language-Telugu
Source-Amazon prime
My Rating-8/10
College life love story. Its based on medical college.

Sonu ke titu ki sweety
Language- Hindi
Source-Amazon prime
My Rating-8/10

Laal rang
Language-Hindi
Source-Netflix
My ratings-8/10

Theri
Language-tamil
Source-amazon prime
My ratings-7.5/10
Loved the cinematography of this movie.

Avengers-infinity war
Language-English
Source-IMAX
My ratings-7.5/10

Deadpool 2.

Its humorous, dirty, quirky [:D] . If you are fond of foul mouthed anti hero movies then you are going to love this movie. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.

My rating : 10/10

SANJU
Bollywood
Hindi
Amazing picture and dialogues.
Superlative performances by Ranbir Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal and Paresh Rawal.
After watching the film you will forget that you have been watching Ranbir as the actor and not Sanjay Dutt.
Must watch film

SANJU
Bollywood
Hindi
Amazing picture and dialogues.
Superlative performances by Ranbir Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal and Paresh Rawal.
After watching the film you will forget that you have been watching Ranbir as the actor and not Sanjay Dutt.
Must watch film
Just got back after watching this incredible movie, Ranbir Kapoor will walk away with most awards this year.

How could he have managed such a complex character, from 21 to 55 entire life journey, superb.

Kudos to the entire cast and crew.

Top Bottom