Movie Reviews!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Movie: SANJU

Went with dad to watch it today. A masterstroke of a movie. One of the most real and gripping movie based on someone's life. Ranbir & Paresh Sir were anchors of the entire movie. After watching the movie, all I can say is, We all kids are blessed to have parents who stand like shield in our lives and support us unconditionally. Salute to the direction team for an awesome job. A special mention for the character played by Vicky Kaushal. He was superb as friend of Sanju Sir in the movie.

On a lighter note, Never smoke if your father is around as fathers always have a way finding it out[;)] I am telling from experience. Watch the movie and you'll understand.

Rating: 10/10

Regards

Akash

Love Per Square Feet
BOLLYWOOD
Hindi
Available on Netflix

Must see and Entertaining movie, good performances by Vicky Kaushal, Ratna Pathak Shah and Supriya Pathak.

8/10

102 Not Out
Bollywood
Hindi
Available on Prime Video

A very entertaining movie with good performances by AB,Rishi Kapoor and Jimit Trivedi

8/10

Stree
Bollywood
Hindi

Amazing movie,Rajkumar Rao is hilarious with his comic timings and dialogue delivery along with other actors. Barring the initial 15 mins,the picture is completely gripping and entertaining.
Must see in a theatre,a paisa-vasool movie.
9/10

Did anyone watch KGF Chapter-1?Had watched the movie in Amazon prime this week and I loved the acting and attitude of Yash(hero of the movie) and photography and BGM are superb and 3 songs are also good which made me addicted to listen.Many of the people loved KGF and still running in theatres even after 50 days of its run and all went gaga over this movie KGF.

My rating for KGF-4/5.If you are really interested to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime.

And,I watched URI-The surgical strike.The second half was above my expectations.I loved the second half more than first half and I loved the song,Jagga Jiteya,which comes before the end of the movie and BGM was lit AF.

My rating for URI-3.5/5.Wondering that this movie got Rs.200 cr of collection and better than Khan's movies.

Watched Vinaya Vidheya Rama which stars Ram Charan(Rangasthalam and Magadheera fame)on first day of its release.As a die-hard fan of Ram Charan,I would say that I was disappointed with the movie and second half was worst with hero beheading two goons heads and those heads fly and those heads were caught by eagle and villian Vivek Oberoi runs behind those eagles and tries to shoot them who took away his side kicks heads and there is one scene before climax where snake bites Vivek Oberoi but snake dies after biting him.

My rating for VVR-1/5(Just for Ram Charan as I'm fan of him).If you want to watch this movie,wait for a week as Amazon Prime is releasing this movie within few days.

Watched F2(Fun and Frustration) in Telugu after Vinaya Vidheya Rama.Its a complete laugh riot movie and very entertaining movie which can make you to sit for 2.5 hrs of runtime.

My rating for F2-4/5.If you want to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime as they are releasing this movie on monday.

And,what are the best Tamil and Kannada movies?I saw few Tamil movies like Maari 2(Dhanush),Sarkar(Thalapathy Vijay),Kaala(Rajni) but I feel Sarkar is better than these two movies.In Kannada,I know few actors like Yash(the guy who is the hero of KGF),Puneeth Rajkumar,Sudeep,Upendra and Shivrajkumar and what are the best movies of their's?

Lukka Chuppi
Bollywood
Hindi
5/10
Very Average Movie
Watched the movie seeing the ratings in newspaper, complete false ratings.

Did anyone watch KGF Chapter-1?Had watched the movie in Amazon prime this week and I loved the acting and attitude of Yash(hero of the movie) and photography and BGM are superb and 3 songs are also good which made me addicted to listen.Many of the people loved KGF and still running in theatres even after 50 days of its run and all went gaga over this movie KGF.

My rating for KGF-4/5.If you are really interested to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime.

And,I watched URI-The surgical strike.The second half was above my expectations.I loved the second half more than first half and I loved the song,Jagga Jiteya,which comes before the end of the movie and BGM was lit AF.

My rating for URI-3.5/5.Wondering that this movie got Rs.200 cr of collection and better than Khan's movies.

Watched Vinaya Vidheya Rama which stars Ram Charan(Rangasthalam and Magadheera fame)on first day of its release.As a die-hard fan of Ram Charan,I would say that I was disappointed with the movie and second half was worst with hero beheading two goons heads and those heads fly and those heads were caught by eagle and villian Vivek Oberoi runs behind those eagles and tries to shoot them who took away his side kicks heads and there is one scene before climax where snake bites Vivek Oberoi but snake dies after biting him.

My rating for VVR-1/5(Just for Ram Charan as I'm fan of him).If you want to watch this movie,wait for a week as Amazon Prime is releasing this movie within few days.

Watched F2(Fun and Frustration) in Telugu after Vinaya Vidheya Rama.Its a complete laugh riot movie and very entertaining movie which can make you to sit for 2.5 hrs of runtime.

My rating for F2-4/5.If you want to watch this movie,then watch it in Amazon Prime as they are releasing this movie on monday.

And,what are the best Tamil and Kannada movies?I saw few Tamil movies like Maari 2(Dhanush),Sarkar(Thalapathy Vijay),Kaala(Rajni) but I feel Sarkar is better than these two movies.In Kannada,I know few actors like Yash(the guy who is the hero of KGF),Puneeth Rajkumar,Sudeep,Upendra and Shivrajkumar and what are the best movies of their's?
Saw KGF,
its indeed an entertaining movie with super performance by the Hero.

Top Bottom