Motivational Quotes – When Things Look Bleak

Before writing this Quote, I want to share something....!

When I look back my life in 2001, I used to have a lots of problems and almost in negativity & depression used to touch me on daily basis. I joined a yahoo group called "Famous Quotes" that time. Then reading some motivational books. I don't know where I had seen this quote, this one is helped me a lot. After knowing the quote, things become positive (Except HIV test in Blood test reports [;)]), life changed happiness. I don't worry about my worries & problems.

Whenever God wants to give us a gift, he wraps it up in a problem. - Norman Vincent Peale.

The bigger the problem, the bigger the gift.[:D]

350Z

Core Team
Re: Motivational Quotes – When Things Look Bleak

The bigger the problem, the bigger the gift.
That reminds me of another similar quote. Brickwalls exist only to show how badly we want something. And I can't agree more to it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is not a quote but a short article with lot of gyan (knowledge) about the negative qualities humans acquire over their life & the reasons which lead to unhappiness.

The last part is really interesting, where it says the same quality good be both positive & negative depending on how you use it. Hope its okay to share this here.

Greed | Personality & Spirituality

Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

Father is flying a kite. His son is watching him carefully. After some time son says " Dad. Because of the string the kite is not able to go any further higher. ‎"
Hearing this, the father smiles and breaks the string.
The kite goes higher after breaking of the thread and then shortly after that it comes and falls on the ground.
‎The child is very dejected and sad.

The father sits next to him and calmly expalains
" Son, in life we reach a certain level of prosperity and then we feel that there are certain things in our life that are not letting us grow any further like Home, ‎Family, Culture Friendship etc. We feel we want to be free from those strings which we believe are stopping us from going higher.
But, remember son. Going higher is easier than staying at the higher level.
And friends, family and culture etc are the things that will help us stay stable at the high heights that we have achieved. If we try to break away from those strings our condition will be similar to the kite."
Moral
" never go away from culture, family, friends and relationships as they help keep you stable while you are flying high."
Life is Beautiful. Happy New Year ‎

Re: Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

Moral
" never go away from culture, family, friends and relationships as they help keep you stable while you are flying high."
Life is Beautiful. Happy New Year ‎
Wonderful message Releesh, but that's a fact and nothing funny here. This definitely deserve to be out of this thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I have an example to give:
First one is my work and second one is TAI! :biggrin::stupid:

Dunno what's the reason, but whenever I look at this :biggrin: smiley, its eyes and that big grin always make me forget everything and bring a smile on my face!

Last edited:
Will go for the lines of this song from Reshmi Roomaal that I discovered on radio decades back.

Gardish Mein Hon Taare Na Ghabraana Pyaare,
Gar Tu Himmat Na Haare To Honge Vaare Nyaare. :)

"Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail." - Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey, PVC.

"If the going gets tough, the tough keeps on going." - Indian Army

"May God have mercy on our enemies because we won’t." - Gorkha regiment

"When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe, Then you’ll be successful.”– Eric Thomas,

"It's not over until I win !!!!!"

One of my fav motivational youtube channel - TEAM FEARLESS

Last edited:

Top Bottom