Most Affordable Sports Cars You Can Buy in India

Another name for Celica is Silly CAR

Its front wheel drive car. not that great compared to GTO (3000GT) and MR2s

New Celica TRD versions were turbocharged but remained ugly at the back!
Bahahah :P I bag my mate out every time saying the same thing, he drives an automatic red celica 7th Gen.
Sillycar :P

haha yeah they are silly !! lucky none of my mate got.
My Mates have :
Mazda RX8, BMW 335i Twin turbo, Nissan skyline R33/R34 , Toyota Supra 2jz, Holden Commodore SS, BMW 318i and so on

Out of this list I will take the second gen Toyota MR2 in day, if not for its performance, for the way it looks. Few days back there was one available for sale at Moti bagh Indian oil petrol pump and the asking price was 8+ lacs.

Out of this list I will take the second gen Toyota MR2 in day, if not for its performance, for the way it looks. Few days back there was one available for sale at Moti bagh Indian oil petrol pump and the asking price was 8+ lacs.
how much !!! 8 lacs means roughly $16K BS!

you can get them cheaper in Australia. they aren't in that much demand.
See carsales search I did for ya

Attachments

Thread Starter #35

350Z

Core Team
I have been to that very same place for quite a few times in search of affordable sports cars but unfortunately, they shamelessly ask for an extremely high and unreasonable price. Yes. I accept that the car is rare and most importantly, imported to India so a reasonable premium is justified but sure not something what they ask for.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@codename47: How I wish I were in Australia, but mind you Australia is keyword here. The demand is low and the supply is in abundance while here in India the scenario is vice-versa.

@350Z: Yes, there price are not really realistic from the perspective of a "not born with a silver spoon" enthusiast, but there are enough of "born with silver spoon" show off bu**ers who will lap it up at whatever price. Though the particular example I am talking about seems to be priced okay, as at the same very time another example was available on another forum and owner was asking for 12 lacs.

@codename47: How I wish I were in Australia, but mind you Australia is keyword here. The demand is low and the supply is in abundance while here in India the scenario is vice-versa.

@350Z: Yes, there price are not really realistic from the perspective of a "not born with a silver spoon" enthusiast, but there are enough of "born with silver spoon" show off bu**ers who will lap it up at whatever price. Though the particular example I am talking about seems to be priced okay, as at the same very time another example was available on another forum and owner was asking for 12 lacs.
I know man
bt the thing is In India alot of Illegal import does happen (Smuggling of cars). how the hell In India there are lot of SUPRA's , GTO's, Skylines are running.

Find the way out to bypass custom :D I can send you a Supra/Skyline under 4000 Au dollars to the port [glasses]

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team
IIRC the dealer who was asking around 8-9 Lakhs for the MR2, informed me that it's neither second nor third but sixth hand or something.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good news for you. While surfing around I came to know that MR2 is for sale in Moti Bagh at Rs.7 Lakh (Done 35,000 Kms). This is the link.

Drive Safe,
350Z
If you had posted that 2 days ago, we could have got(probably) that, but now my dad said lets postpone the idea. [cry]

Thanks though.

Top Bottom