The number of wealthy car enthusiasts in India is gradually growing three-fold; as a result, the sports cars from Lamborghini, Porsche, BMW, and Ferrari etc. are no more a rare sight, especially in metro-cities like Delhi and Mumbai. Just recall the last time when you spotted a super-car with loud engine noise and you jumped out of excitement just to have a glance of it in that crowded traffic. How thrilling it was, No? Well, Now if I ask that rather than spotting, You can own and drive one of those cool looking sports car, that too in an affordable budget, so would you believe? I am sure that the majority will not. That is why, today The Automotive India reveals the truth. Of late, The trend of buying and modifying the cheap used sports car in India is spreading like a forest fire, amongst hard-core enthusiasts. In fact, even more so, because there is a variety of such cars to fit almost every pocket. No matters whether your budget is Rs.1.5 Lakhs or Rs.30 Lakhs to own a car that carries an exclusive and sporty appeal, the major letdown however, is that you need to perform a thorough research and work hard to find one in a healthy-condition inside out, and if you do, then be quick before someone else drives that dream away.
- All prices are in Indian rupees.
- All prices are an approximate only.
- Actual cost of car depends upon several factors.
- This guide includes Pre-owned cars only, Except Storm.
- Pictures source: Google Images. All rights respective owners.
- We strongly recommend buying used imported cars after an extensive inspection, and from authorized dealers only.
- This article is a creation of The Automotive India, and cannot be copied in any form without prior written permission of our authorities.