Money no bar = What Car(s) and Bike(s) would you Buy / Own and Import into India

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody, I have been thinking that over the years we have seen many Luxurious / Vintage cars and bikes in India and must have though that when money is no bar, what cars and bikes we would love own / buy or import into India so that people notice we are travelling in style and gain a lot of attention[:D], because those vehicles are special and different.

So stating from my choices of cars and bikes

Cars: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Lamborghini Murciélago LP640, BMW 7 Series Sedan (E65, E66, F01 & F02), BMW 5 Series Sedan (E39, E60 & F10) BMW 6 Series (Coupe & Convertible) BMW M5 (E39, F10 & E60), BMW X5 (E70 & E53), BMW X5M, BMW X6, BMW X6M, BMW M3 (Sedan, Coupe & Convertible), BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo, BMW Vision Concept, BMW X1, Volkswagen Beetle, Volkswagen Jetta, Volkswagen Phaeton, Volkswagen Touareg Mercedes - Benz SLS AMG sports car, Mercedes - Benz S Class, Mercedes - Benz CLS Coupe, Mercedes - Benz GLK Class, Mercedes - Benz GL Class Maserati Gran Turismo, Audi Q7, Toyota Camry, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Pirus, Toyota Innova, Lexus LX 470, Lexus LS 460L, Lexus 600hL, Mitsubushi Pajero, Mitsubushi Outlander, Nissan GTR, Nissan 370z, Nissan Munaro, BMW Z4, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Panamera, Audi R8, Mercedes - Benz 500 SEL, Range Rover Vogue, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar XJL, Jaguar XF-R, Hummer H1, Hummer H2, Hummer H3, Aston Martin DBS, Volkswagen Polo & many many more.

Bikes: Suzuki Hayabusa, Honda CBR 1000RR, Honda CB 1000R, Harley Davidson, Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi, Yamaha R1, Yamaha R6, Kawasaki Ninja 250R, Honda CBR 250R, Bullet, BMW and many more:biggrin:.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
The list will be long if I start adding because I would love to own a car from almost every segment, be it a hatchback, sports utility vehicle or a long limousine. A few of the cars would be the Chevrolet Camaro, Mazda RX8, Lincoln Navigator etc. By the way, you forgot including that if we have free lifetime fuel as well to keep these cars running. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

The list will be long if I start adding because I would love to own a car from almost every segment, be it a hatchback, sports utility vehicle or a long limousine. A few of the cars would be the Chevrolet Camaro, Mazda RX8, Lincoln Navigator etc. By the way, you forgot including that if we have free lifetime fuel as well to keep these cars running. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z
You spoke my mind. A car from every segment, now that's what i'd love to have. At the budget end, i'd love to have the Ford twins the Fusion and the Fiesta in 1.6L variants and at the upper end of the segment i'd love the SLS AMG in wine red and the G-class in a matt black paint job. But most importantly i'd want the roads, the money for the fuel and maintenance, the time to enjoy my wheels and the skills to match up to the exotics in the list.

Cheers :)

I would love to have the 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500, apart from that an Aston Martin Rapide and a Range Rover 2010MY.
In bikes it has to be the Ducati 796 Monster.
As 350Z said we will also need unlimited fuel supply as well for these oil drinking monsters.

Attachments

Hmm.
Nice thread.
CArs....

Ferraris, outta my list. too refined and diluted. The only one to match up my level- F40.
Lambos- All of them. Countach, Miura, Diablo, Murcielago SV, and Gallardo balboni.
Viper SRT 10.
Dodge Charger 69.
Dodge Challenger 68.
Hemi Cuda.
Plymouth Road Runner.
Maruti 800 Running A V8 driving Rear Wheels(Aka Golf W12).[evil]
Toyota Corolla AE86 Trueno.
Rx7 FD( Rotary[clap])
Porsche 911 Turbo(997)
DB7.
Koenigsegg CCxR.
Skyline R32.
Impreza STi.
BMW M5. ( To pass those Delicate Exotics while running with 4 people and a boot full of luggage!)

Bikes-

RtR 160,Fi,180.
ZX6R.
Yamaha FZ6 for my GF.( She loves riding the FZ16 as of now, Says the RTR is too aggressive!)
Ducati 1198.
GSX 1000R.
Bandit 1250S for everyday use.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #8
Vibhor and Akash Hai, I'm scared now when I read the news that the automotive industry are going to increase the prices of Cars and bike. Will I be able to fulfill my dream of owning a Luxury car and bike or not? , if the prices increase then my dream would definitely scatter and break into pieces:frown:.

The only thing that's keeping me alive are Cars and Bikes, Vibhor could you please upload some photos of cars and bikes that I send you to the opening post of mine.

Vibhor and Akash Hai, I'm scared now when I read the news that the automotive industry are going to increase the prices of Cars and bike. Will I be able to fulfill my dream of owning a Luxury car and bike or not? , if the prices increase then my dream would definitely scatter and break into pieces:frown:.
Yes, the prices are going up but the increase would be much dependent on the budget. Dont worry the increase would be margina and not a steep one.

The only thing that's keeping me alive are Cars and Bikes
Thats the thing which keeps us all going too!

Top Bottom