Moisture Coming Out from A/C Vents in Rainy Days

Thread Starter #1
Guys request your help to diagnosis the problem of Moisture/Water spray coming from AC vent with AC ON condition during rainy ride. What are possible reasons for the same and remedy of it [confused]

Re: Moisture/Water spray coming from AC vent during rainy ride.

Its not moisture in the AC vent it night be on the outside. I have faced similar issue. On a rainy season drive we tend to close windows & use defogger as you use defogger, the windshield becomes cold contrary to the temperature on the outside will be slightly hot which causes fog or moist kind near to your wiper blades (I hope you are referring to this one) so simple use the solution from wiper mechanism to clear that you may have to try it many times if you are driving for long distance. Another workaround is keep ac always on (Not in defogger mode) as usual so that air circulates & maintains same temperature as outside. Hope this helps fellow TAI members if they face such issues.

Drive Safe
Santosh

Some what hearing this problem for the first time.
I have not faced this issue with my fiesta.
Always fiesta AC is a chiller and you will get the chill aur from the AC vent which you feel as moisture

May be the water is entering through the fresh air intake.

Try switching to re-circulating mode. If the issue solves, they door/vent which blocks the fresh air intake might have misplaced or damaged.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

check the windshield wiper tray and confirm it's not broken or anything. just a guess.

Top Bottom