Modulo version Spoilers for Honda City VTEC??

AMG

Suspended
Whats the use of a spoiler if nobody notices it?
@ 350Z
The spoilers you pointed out are hardly visible.
@ Honda Machine
Try a proper spoiler.

In Chennai you get all kind of spoilers,to be more specific try at G.P. Road,where you have custom fabricators doing similar look alikes of any photo of a spoiler.
Try it or else why don't get the spoiler through Ilango,as he has plans of selling spoiler also.Do post a picture of the spoiler you want.
Thank you surendar , didnt notice this post before.

Oe type spoiler cost 5500/- including painting (shipping to your place is extra)

custom spoiler cost 6500 ~7500 , depending upon the type you choose.

Abs spoiler cost 8700/- Only oe version available[frustration]

350Z

Core Team
Whats the use of a spoiler if nobody notices it?
@ 350Z
The spoilers you pointed out are hardly visible.
@ Honda Machine
Try a proper spoiler.
For the standard cars, basically the point of adding spoilers is to enhance the looks rather than the aerodynamics. Though, sporty ones do look nice but give an incomplete look if the rest of the car is absolute stock. Now am I sure one would not want their ride to find place in weird modifications threads, would you? Secondly, those are the modulo spoilers, like indicated in the title.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22
@ 350Z
This will be like the best fit and enhance the look for stock condition vehicle.

@AMG
as 350Z and I said those spoilers which you are mentioning are good, but not in a stock condition vehicle. If i plan to add them in my stock condition vechile it will spoil the look and car will look no less than a circus.

@ ilango
I want the OE type Spoiler, this is for a City ZX and have posted sample picture in one my previous post, for your benefit adding some more. Please refer to 350Z posting and my posting of images.

Can you post some pictures of the spoilers you have ? Do you have all types of spoilers for which you have mentioned the prices ??

Attachments

Go for something sporty rather than the usual OE spoiler,I would prefer a spoiler like AMG first posted.You can add a spoiler like that and do a few simple sticker work or even kits if you like.
Though I love the lip spoiler on NHC,it wouldn't be that much appealing when compared to a GT wing or some other spoiler apart from the OE one.

Oh so many of us are on the look out for spoilers here! Hey Honda machine i prefer something like an OE spoiler as it doesn spoil the looks of the car. If you go for a GT type then you will add some skirts and some other mod jobs to make your car look attractive!

@ Ilango How about spoiler for my Verna? How much it costs?

Top Bottom