Modifying Enticer To a Wannbe Chopper

Tank, Mudguards, Head Lamp are yet to be painted, please suggest me what can be done for the best results... And give me some imp info on Graphic Painting

He says he will use Pencil gun for graphics but trust me I have no idea how he would get flames ghraphics in pencil gun on questioning to him he says that he will have a stickering done and then cut the graphics accordingly and give flames on remaining material...

Correct me with the right procedure, which can help me with the imp and most looking parts which are yet to be painted...

Re: Enticer to a wannbe Chopper

Is the last pic for inspirational purpose or the end result(which I doubt [;)])? Anyways, bet of luck for the project. I personally feel enticer is not strong enough to be taking such modifications (we are looking at complete body angle changes here plus changes to fuel tank, mudguards etc.). Avenger would have been a better option to be done as a chopper. But still wishing luck to the project undertaker.
Do keep us posted of the progress.[thumbsup]

freakdude.
How is Job lookin no update from your end..?[embarass]

Tank, Mudguards, Head Lamp are yet to be painted, please suggest me what can be done for the best results... And give me some imp info on Graphic Painting

He says he will use Pencil gun for graphics but trust me I have no idea how he would get flames ghraphics in pencil gun on questioning to him he says that he will have a stickering done and then cut the graphics accordingly and give flames on remaining material...

Correct me with the right procedure, which can help me with the imp and most looking parts which are yet to be painted...
Paint should have done in the paint oven at penal beater's place if he didn't do I cannot gaurantee if its gona be a STAND out job , you will see the dust particles sticking to the paint in the atmosphere like India where dust is pretty much everywhere .

This is how it is done

Attachments

Thread Starter #37
@ Nadeem_sharieff you really have a lot of patience I am sure that this should come out well .Heartly welcome to you , you will find like minded petrol heads & should be able to help you out with your queries.

there is no thing like pencil gun, its called airbrushing.

i doubt if he will do airbrushing, as it needs lot of practice and a good setup.
your bike is treated in open place, so the quality of colour will not be good.
and if you want to do vinyle work, its better to do it after colour coat (before clear coat) .

and here are standard colour coating method :-

1. denting
2. old paint removing (not by fire, use sendblasting for best results) & washing for grease / silicon removal.
3. basic putty work (generally polyester putty)
4. primer coat
5. sanding & putty work
6. primer coat
7. sanding & putty work (if needed)
8. surfacer coat
9. sanding
10. surfacer coat
11. colour coat
12. sanding & washing.
13. colour coat
14. sanding
15. colour coat (final)
16. clear coats (minimum 3 coats)
17. let it dry in room temp. or in oven.
18. do rub it with a 2000 no. sand paper
19. a good wax polishing.

you will get best finish and life of the paint if you do by this steps.
and always paint in a closed room with good exhaust equipments.

Purchased few Extra Fitting Items:

Mirrors
Avenger Side Stand
Hand Grips
Bullet Petrol Tank Cap with Lock of 500CC (This suits)
Central Lock
Rear Foot Rest
Did complete Seat with Foam
Pulsar Fuel Guage
Kicker

Will update Pictures on this soon...

Top Bottom