Modifying Enticer To a Wannbe Chopper

Thread Starter #18
@ Mr.Boss the last one is actually not the final design they were planning to cut it ,
But I feel that the front wheel feels too short for the bike like say Rajdoot GTS , kind of does not feel proportional atleast in the picture even I havent seen the bike in flesh untill now ....

But I feel that the front wheel feels too short for the bike like say Rajdoot GTS , kind of does not feel proportional atleast in the picture
Agreed.
Upgrade will be looking good, but again it will increase the height further.
BTW are you using the stock size now? I think enticer came with 18" front tyre, right? (please correct me if I am wrong) The only cheaper upgrade available is 19" I suppose, above which it will be an costly affair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

Would like to keep you all posted on the job being done on bike...

Painting Job is being done..

Attachments

Modification Expenses:

Fork & Swing Arm - 2800
Pick UP from 125CC to 165 CC and Mechanical Job-12000
Disk Brake- 4000
Alloys- 7800
Rear Tyre Tubeless Pireli - Size- 150 - 6800
Front Tyre - 2800
Self Starter - 4000
RPM with Fuel Meter - 800
Handle- 1500
Silencer with Filters -6500
Rear Mudguard - 2400
Front Mudguard -1800
Seat Plate - 1200
Tank Alter (Broad) - 2000
Headlight Assembly -2400
Rear Mudguard Stay -1600
Number Plates -600
Battery - 1200
Horn -800
Seat Cushon -1500
Focus Lights - 1200
Handle Bars - Avenger Original New -1050
Tail Lamp - 850
Headlight RX-100 Ring Assembly - 450
Second Handle (Additional) -1800
Mirrors, Break Liver n Fancy Items- 1200
Paint (Blood Red) - 9000 (Without Graphics)
Chrome - 3500
Wiring and Alanki Nuts n Bolts - 1500

Yes it is...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint job is being done excellent... I liked it...

 First scraping
 Second Red Oxide
 Third Pasting
 Fourth Scraping again
 Fifth Silver Paint
 Sixth Scraping for smoothing
 Finally Color on it

And then coating... planning for the graphics in flames...

keep doijng the good work
cant wait for the end product

did you rebore the cylinder block as wel ? if yes to what measurements? how much CC is now ?

Modification Expenses:
Dude, 2 different thought running inside my mind. First is about your passion and love towards the bike and this project.

Second, sorry to say, as of now your mod expenses comes around 85k, I hope you plan for some stickering too and labour cost??? This project should come around 1L INR? It should be a head turner for sure, but what about the realiability?

This comment is of no use now, but couldn't resist writing. Instead you could have sold the bike for 15k, invest this 1L + additional cost and picked up a HD. Sorry, no offense please.

Anyways, awaiting for the final output. Wish you all the best.

Dude, 2 different thought running inside my mind. First is about your passion and love towards the bike and this project.

Second, sorry to say, as of now your mod expenses comes around 85k, I hope you plan for some stickering too and labour cost??? This project should come around 1L INR? It should be a head turner for sure, but what about the realiability?

This comment is of no use now, but couldn't resist writing. Instead you could have sold the bike for 15k, invest this 1L + additional cost and picked up a HD. Sorry, no offense please.

Anyways, awaiting for the final output. Wish you all the best.
I understand firstly I had not thought of getting my bike to this stage or spending so much, my friend had my Bike and he fell with the bike and the tank was Damaged and I took it to repair that and same day had a passion of chopper but I was truely planning to buy Bullet and get this work done but unfortunately people encouraged me that enticer is a short Bike and can give more look and can have power too as its a Yamaha and started the work slow and it continued and made me more intrested as the work was happening and I am on this page now...

But to say the look for this Bike has come Awsome and yes you are true about my Love and Passion on my Bike....

People encouraged me saying that no one has made enticer as a chopper can make it and I have started people asking the Bike if am selling and the highest price coated so far is 1.5L and After spending 6 months of time would not love to sell....

keep doijng the good work
cant wait for the end product

did you rebore the cylinder block as wel ? if yes to what measurements? how much CC is now ?
Yes, it is rebored and it has come to 165CC from 125CC actual power and mileage and the measurements would come to know on the final check... Will keep you updated...

Few more latest pics updated as of today...

Painted and Thinner finish...

Tank, Mudguard front and Back, Headlamp will have some graphics job done...

Attachments

Damn why didn't he use oven to bake the paint?

that can lead to the dust issues and paint not sticking properly
man your spending money should've looked out for that

Top Bottom