Modified Verna Fluidic (Solaris/Accent 2012/i25) - Show Off

Hey Vinie. You have seen the above pic with the Quad Headlight Xenons. What's your opinion. Can this be done. Maybe one projector 3inches and one projector 2 inches. What say?

Vinie it's the Pic on page 1 with the Quad Head lights

hey top gun

the pic on the 1st page is a photo shopped pic

and not the real deal

also if u go the quad setup way we might have to cut through a few wires for all of them to work

which might kill ur warranty

Im from sion, yeah i have seen this car a lot of times but never knew it has projectors!
The owner comes to be my friends friend, ill meet him and share more![:D]
hey kpaaz the owner of the verna sold it to his cousin

and bought the new swift not sure if his cousin stays in

the same area

I hav the new verna fludic and I want the lights which is there in the above pic where can I find them I want them very badly as it looks tooo crazy.and if there is a place to get that could u let me noe where I can get those??? It would be nice if u could reply ASAP [:)]and even if there is any place where they would do custom lights ..

Im from sion, yeah i have seen this car a lot of times but never knew it has projectors!
The owner comes to be my friends friend, ill meet him and share more![:D]
Dude saw this fluidic MH 43 AL 43 at Koliwada on Sunday at around 6pm near GTB Nagar station; BTW I am from Koliwada too...[:D]

@gears: Oh yeah i was having my tint work getting done, i had left my car at a friends shop. I hope you'll be knowing Bass Point Customs.!

Hello everyone I wanna get the projectors for my verna fludic so I got an extra pair of headlights from disposal in good condition at low price. now I wanna give it a funky look but m confused about what type and company of projectors should I use and can 3 inch projectors fitted in it coz I I came to know through my friend that the max. Size of projector which can be fitted is 2.8 inch...help pls :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
My verna with carbon fibre wrap, 16 inch alloys with upsize tyres and muffler tip.
Some black vinyl on tail-lights which looks super awesome at night.
can tell more about your spoiler looks so nice.How much it cost from where you purchased.

Top Bottom