Modified i10 Sportz Kappa 1.2 VTVT

Thread Starter #31
unfortunately none. I'm using Note 1. (rooted , kitkat )
there was a person on instructiable who made up mobile stand using stiff wire. see if you can find it.

I'm using a HOME mobile stand, glued using dual sided tape. it's simple steel type.
Was searching through flipkart and i found this. Hope this will serve the purpose
Click

Few pics of the FLY Car Universal Holder

Attachments

bhvm

Honoured Member
won't be wise to block off ac vents , esp with Indian summers. also how can you guarantee this thing won't loosen/misalign ac vents?

bhvm

Honoured Member
at the moment I don't have any work and install pics. keep yor eyes peeled for upcoming guides.

the install involves-
relay testing
led assembly
soldering
wiring
routing wires
installing fuses and so on.

Thread Starter #36
Finally the day has come to wrap the car [:)] my car has gone for a full wrap in brushed blue color and then projector lamp, tinting and front grill is replaced with mesh and few other work. i need to wait for 8 days for everything to get completed. so the countdown starts . 8 days left . Hope the result turns out to be good [thinking]

bhvm

Honoured Member
Finally the day has come to wrap the car [:)] my car has gone for a full wrap in brushed blue color and then projector lamp, tinting and front grill is replaced with mesh and few other work. i need to wait for 8 days for everything to get completed. so the countdown starts . 8 days left . Hope the result turns out to be good [thinking]

that's awesome! can't wait for the pics. you're fully changing Tue color of car?

Top Bottom