Modded Swift - Stage 2 Complete

Thread Starter #34
Wiper isnt performing well. Since I park my car outside when am at office, there is this screeching sound and the wipe isnt clean enough.. Kinda oily effect with lines..

Then change them as soon as possible since damaged ones may leave behind scratches on your windshield which badly affects night visibility.

I think it was around 8k when I got my projectors installed. Anyways, I shall check them out this week.
Spoilers - coming later.. Not of high priority. Also, a simple spoiler will be installed.

How about going for reverse sensors? Any idea on how much it will cost? I had plans of them when I bought the car, but didnt like the sensor spot on the bumper. Kinda spoils the beauty of the car with those dots. [thinking]
The cost of reverse sensors range starts from 2.2 k,the basic model is two or four sensors with LED indicator in the upper part of dash.
The other variety is 4 or 6 or 8 point sensors,with a digital image viewer over the inside rear view mirror,it costs about 3.9k and a branded one costs 4.5 k.
And,no need to worry,as it is available in white/black/silver/red/beige colors,so it shouldn't create ugliness,if you think it does,then repaint it with your car's exact body color.
Already,i had started a thread,please view it.

Planing for 4 point sensors..
Main priority is the wiper and then the LED tail lights.
For swift,i guess 4 point sensor will be alright,so select the model first and then fix it.
Regarding the LED taillights,it is a good choice,go for it.
Hey guys i have only 2 sensors on the rear.
I don't know why you are going for 4 Or 6 Sensors.
It is serving me very well, As my parking space is very tight.
I park alone without help of anyone.
Posting the pic of same.

Attachments

those 2 sensors come standard with the scorpio buddy. again, innova comes with 2 sensors. but if you notice in the new refresh scorpios, they come with 3 sensors. BMW & MERC comes with 4. so it all depends on how generous the manufacturer is!

ideally, there should be 4.

@naveen- No offences meant, but do you really need those sensors. I mean swift is a hatch, and i dont think you would be finding it difficult for parking n all. IMO parking sensors are best installed on cars with low rear visibility like dzire etc. I never felt its need on my City.

those 2 sensors come standard with the scorpio buddy. again, innova comes with 2 sensors. but if you notice in the new refresh scorpios, they come with 3 sensors. BMW & MERC comes with 4. so it all depends on how generous the manufacturer is!

ideally, there should be 4.
Yes Raj but in our case those 2 sensors are very well serving.
While the refreshed one's were provided with three as it has integrated foot steps.
While in our's its hanging out.
And from xylo they started givin 3 sensors in the rear.

Top Bottom