Modded Swift - Stage 2 Complete

But hey your rear profile looks very ordinary when compared to the front!

How about getting a spoiler and those LED tail lamps done??

350Z

Core Team
Yes the rear looks stock. You must consider spicing it up. I know one person who has neatly modified his swift, I'll try to get those pics.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
@CD,350Z

Ya, I know it looks very plain when I have modded the front. Am confused whether to go for LED tail lamps or Front HID Fog lights. HIDs would cost around 7.5k and am not sure on how much the tail lamps cost. I do not want the usual tail lamps (so boring). I need the latest ones. See pics.

@350Z
Can you try to get the pics dude????

Guys, what should I do to spice my rides rear??? Your suggestions needed..!!

Yeah this was the LED tail lamp i mentioned , go for this first. HID for fogs put it on hold.

Price am not very sure , when i enquired at a dealer here he said it costs around 6-7k (the prices are generally high at this dealer and also am not very sure about the price , i mean i forgot!) Price varies across cities i guess and if you need i can give you a rough idea!

And also consider getting a spoiler!

Thread Starter #20
Yeah this was the LED tail lamp i mentioned , go for this first. HID for fogs put it on hold.

Price am not very sure , when i enquired at a dealer here he said it costs around 6-7k (the prices are generally high at this dealer and also am not very sure about the price , i mean i forgot!) Price varies across cities i guess and if you need i can give you a rough idea!

And also consider getting a spoiler!
I think it was quoted around 9k when I got my projectors installed (5-6 months back). I shall search for the lights this weekend. As you had mentioned, will hold the fog lights for now..

@CD,350Z

Ya, I know it looks very plain when I have modded the front. Am confused whether to go for LED tail lamps or Front HID Fog lights. HIDs would cost around 7.5k and am not sure on how much the tail lamps cost. I do not want the usual tail lamps (so boring). I need the latest ones. See pics.

@350Z
Can you try to get the pics dude????

Guys, what should I do to spice my rides rear??? Your suggestions needed..!!
Hey,Naveen,I would suggest you to smoke your tail lights which would cost around 1k.I have seen quite a few white swifts with smoked tail lights,which looks cool,or the other option will be to add a sports bumper with the reverse lights on the either sides of the number plate.Then go for HID fogs,as you can have it after your bumper modifications.

Thread Starter #24
Hey,Naveen,I would suggest you to smoke your tail lights which would cost around 1k.I have seen quite a few white swifts with smoked tail lights,which looks cool,or the other option will be to add a sports bumper with the reverse lights on the either sides of the number plate.Then go for HID fogs,as you can have it after your bumper modifications.
Thanks Suren. Am planning to go for LED tail lights. Smoked lights are very common nowadays. Dont wanna go with the usual stuff. That's the reason why I went for the latest headlights which are not common here.

As for the bumpers, I will have to shell around 20k for it and guess I dont have the budget for it as of now[frustration]

I initially thought of installing HID's onto my fogs then realized that it isnt a necessity now.
So planning for tail lights now.. then maybe a spoiler, but many of the spoilers look a lot bigger.. I'm looking for a simple one.. Dont wanna change my car into a mean looking monster

Thanks Suren. Am planning to go for LED tail lights. Smoked lights are very common nowadays. Dont wanna go with the usual stuff. That's the reason why I went for the latest headlights which are not common here.

As for the bumpers, I will have to shell around 20k for it and guess I dont have the budget for it as of now[frustration]

I initially thought of installing HID's onto my fogs then realized that it isnt a necessity now.
So planning for tail lights now.. then maybe a spoiler, but many of the spoilers look a lot bigger.. I'm looking for a simple one.. Dont wanna change my car into a mean looking monster
Those LED taillights would be costing roughly around 10k for a pair,it has a few varieties like chrome finish,black finish and the original Altezza taillights.
You decide among the available models,after seeing it.
And,regarding the spoiler,go for the simple spoiler on most of the modified swifts like the one on the Endeavour.It will look good and won't bring a monstrous look.

Thread Starter #28
I think it was around 8k when I got my projectors installed. Anyways, I shall check them out this week.
Spoilers - coming later.. Not of high priority. Also, a simple spoiler will be installed.

How about going for reverse sensors? Any idea on how much it will cost? I had plans of them when I bought the car, but didnt like the sensor spot on the bumper. Kinda spoils the beauty of the car with those dots. [thinking]

Yeah and that is the same reason i have not gone for them still. Get it done in your car if you park your car in tight corners regularly. But i say its highly useful especially while reversing in rains when the visibility is very low. Once i couldn see a concrete sewer lying at the rear while reversing during rain and i crashed my bumper into it leaving a small dent on the rear bumper which i have repainted now!

I remember Ilango telling me , it costs something around 4-5k!

Top Bottom