Modded Swift - Stage 2 Complete

spoiler costed me 7000 rs.
Alloys i don't remember exactly its something around 25k i think, its been 2 years i have changed them when i got stock car

Interiors i haven't done anything i want the car to look simple but sporty :)

My felt over jobs :

underground LED
Wheel Rim LED
Sports tail lamps
hikari or Gti kit
2 DIN music player as mine i exchanged with my dad's car
carbon filming either on Bonut or roof
Last but not the least...body graphics

Need your views on these, can you help me pls

Even i too liked front bodykit - GTI and rear bodykit- HIkari. I checked with one of the shops in cochin abt the prices

GTI kit(set) - 35k + 6500 shipping to hyd from cochin
Hikari plastic - 35k + 6500
GTI(available as parts)- 25k+ 5000 shipping
hikari hd fibre - 26500

Naveen can you suggest me to go with which one or it would be great if you can suggest some other places where i can get bit cheaper. In hyd i couldnt not get any local mod shops

Yes its risk here sometimes i used to pay fine for this dark tint.Once govt starts strict action in hyderabad then i should get them removed [frustration]

Thread Starter #244
I would rather go for GTi kit any day (just a personal choice). I had plans of going for GTi bumpers and custom side skirts. I also want something different. So I went in for custom designed side skirts. Decided to buy the bumpers later since my next priority is new set of tires and full LED tail lights. Here are my thoughts to your mod list

underground LED - I think you mean under body neons? Looks good but kinda common nowadays. I had imported neons from singapore 10 years back from singapore when this kinda mods were very rare. That time it looked really cool since many approached me asking for the details.

Wheel Rim LED - Adding to much lights makes the car 'bling' 'bling'.

Sports tail lamps - Yes, try to source full LED types. Currently these are not available here.

hikari or Gti kit - GTi or custom designs.

2 DIN music player as mine i exchanged with my dad's car - Good

carbon filming either on Bonut or roof - I wouldnt recommend this on the bonnet. As mentioned, it will overkill the car. Roof is pretty ok.

Last but not the least...body graphics - Personal Choice would be a BIG NO!

These are just my personal choices dude. No offense meant!

I would rather go for GTi kit any day (just a personal choice). I had plans of going for GTi bumpers and custom side skirts. I also want something different. So I went in for custom designed side skirts. Decided to buy the bumpers later since my next priority is new set of tires and full LED tail lights. Here are my thoughts to your mod list

underground LED - I think you mean under body neons? Looks good but kinda common nowadays. I had imported neons from singapore 10 years back from singapore when this kinda mods were very rare. That time it looked really cool since many approached me asking for the details.

Wheel Rim LED - Adding to much lights makes the car 'bling' 'bling'.

Sports tail lamps - Yes, try to source full LED types. Currently these are not available here.

hikari or Gti kit - GTi or custom designs.

2 DIN music player as mine i exchanged with my dad's car - Good

carbon filming either on Bonut or roof - I wouldnt recommend this on the bonnet. As mentioned, it will overkill the car. Roof is pretty ok.

Last but not the least...body graphics - Personal Choice would be a BIG NO!

These are just my personal choices dude. No offense meant!

Naveen04in thanks for the suggestion
my priority task as of now is GTI kit, i have mentioned the prices above , can u suggest which quality is better. i have read one of blog steeriods and in there i have seen a story written by some guy saying they have taken GTI kit from Designs Energized (TEAM ENERGY) and the quality is very cheap. The above quotes i got are from the same shop. As in hyd i dont have choice to get them here i am trying all shops from cochin, the shipping cost is too high 5000 to 6500

Naveen if you dont mind can you PM ur gmail id or Ph # , i want to get bit clarity about how to choose the body kit.

Thread Starter #246
Naveen04in thanks for the suggestion
my priority task as of now is GTI kit, i have mentioned the prices above , can u suggest which quality is better. i have read one of blog steeriods and in there i have seen a story written by some guy saying they have taken GTI kit from Designs Energized (TEAM ENERGY) and the quality is very cheap. The above quotes i got are from the same shop. As in hyd i dont have choice to get them here i am trying all shops from cochin, the shipping cost is too high 5000 to 6500

Naveen if you dont mind can you PM ur gmail id or Ph # , i want to get bit clarity about how to choose the body kit.
Team Energy is supposed to be good. When Hikari kit was out, I had asked for the quotes. 35k and GTi kit was around 20. That was two years back. Why would they charge the same rate now? GTi kit will be less than 20k. Custom designed GTi kit was around 18k that time. There are few shops in Blore.
Why dont you try them. Dont know the details but check with other guys in the forum. Not able to PM you. Just try sending one across to me.

Last edited:
Team Energy is supposed to be good. When Hikari kit was out, I had asked for the quotes. 35k and GTi kit was around 20. That was two years back. Why would they charge the same rate now? GTi kit will be less than 20k. Custom designed GTi kit was around 18k that time. There are few shops in Blore.
Why dont you try them. Dont know the details but check with other guys in the forum. Not able to PM you. Just try sending one across to me.
i too couldn't sent. mail me.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey naveen nice ride. i just wanted to know should i be concerned on which type of projector headlamp shud be bought are somethin. (i'm not referring to the HID bulb) or is it the same quality for all types of projector headlamps with diff. style. i hope you understand my question...[confused]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #249
hey naveen nice ride. i just wanted to know should i be concerned on which type of projector headlamp shud be bought are somethin. (i'm not referring to the HID bulb) or is it the same quality for all types of projector headlamps with diff. style. i hope you understand my question...[confused]
Thanks Shaz. Unfortunately I dot have the car with me now. I sold it. Coming back to your question, all these aftermarket projector lights have different makes. But i personally found the projectors that I used to be better than the twin projector kit that came initially.

Top Bottom