MM540 4X4 Restoration / Modification - My 1st Jeep

Hi

I have few doubts can you give a clarification for this

1) I was changed my MM540 2wD to 4wD but in the front crown moving shaft is touching in the case (While fully turning the jeep) what i wants to change on that to clear this problem

2) I need an invoice copy for 1998 model MM540 for registration process (for Tamilnadu vehicle)

A.Justin
Panruti

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have few doubts can you give a clarification for this

1) I was changed my MM540 2wD to 4wD but in the front crown moving shaft is touching in the case (While fully turning the jeep) what i wants to change on that to clear this problem
Please try to post a pic.
2) I need an invoice copy for 1998 model MM540 for registration process (for Tamilnadu vehice)
[surprise] How on earth could someone help you with that!!??

Thread Starter #63
Painting has came out very well! Upholstery works and other fitting works are in process. All the spares has been changed to new one.

Will post you the final pics next week :))

Please make a list of all spares that have been installed and insist on keeping all replaced parts with you. Post a breakup of all spares and other jobs carried out here.

just completed reading your thread. congratulations for your ride and I hope it surpasses your expectations after you are done with the work. waiting for the next set of pics.

Thanks Sam, i tried the same yesterday it doesnot works now it works fine. Reduced the file size and uploaded now.

Some other works planned was
Disk Brake
Front & Reat Seats

But how much will it exactly cost?. for the above restorations, tomorrow will be getting the quotes for the above. Will update you once i get it.
My Budget was around 1.5 Lakhs

Finally attaching some Pictures.. thanks SAM[clap]

Front View
View attachment 126637

Rear View
View attachment 126640

Side Views
View attachment 126641
View attachment 126639

Inner View
View attachment 126638
Hey there, I am from kerala. I am looking for a MM540 with hardtop. From where did you bought this?

Top Bottom