MJD BNW Grande Punto Active

Thread Starter #77
Time for update:-
Car is nearing 60k kms now and time for service in few weeks time. It is been too quick that i am doing 60k service and these 15k kms i have covered in very fast pace.

Made a Chennai-CBE-Valparai trip a month back with my Fiat beasties. Car is running fantastical.

Special mention to Kenda's it is absouletely a safe bet and the tyres are so good. Now close to 15k kms with them and they still look brand new.

Before the trip changed the Clutch and Brake Pads. And another update is with the ICE department. Changed the Fron comps from JBL to Infinity Kappa bridged to Amp and front JBL now is on the rear. Removed the infinity reference ovals which would be going into my s10 pretty soon.

Let pictures do some talking now

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #79
Hi,

Pls find the service cost of My Punto aka Rusty 60k service.

Actually 60k service for 75hp is to change all the fluids/2yrs once and AUX belt apart from timing kit which needs to be changed only in 90hp mjds.

But i did not change the other fluids apart from engine oil since Coolant (changed at 45k), Transmission Oil (changed at 57 during clutch replacement), Brake and Power Steering Oil (Changed at 35k during Power Steering replacement)

Total Cost for 60k service with labour was 8134.35 including labour. As usual RDC Fiat Chennai did a good job. No Complaints at all TOUCHWOOD

Attachments

Top Bottom